testtest

Server Maintenance

Yeah, I haven't had any issues yet either.
We know why, your probably wearing your booties.......😂😂😂😂
1584146022218.jpeg

I thought it was the browser I was using so I used a different one. Worked better briefly. Then I went to a Linux system (yup, I'm a geek) instead of something Windows based and got the same results.

I thought it was the browser I was using so I used a different one. Worked better briefly. Then I went to a Linux system (yup, I'm a geek) instead of something Windows based and got the same results.
Hmm. I'm using Firefox browser on Windows 7 system and it seem to be running fine. I have a new windows 10 Desktop I bought, but haven't fully set it up yet.

Ahh. Have you ever tried it after seeing slow response on your computer?, or are you saying you haven't downloaded to your phone yet. Just curious if phone/tablet would show the same responsiveness as the computer or not.
All it shows at one hop.... it goes from 30-60ms to 180ms or higher at one server

Hmm. I'm using Firefox browser on Windows 7 system and it seem to be running fine. I have a new windows 10 Desktop I bought, but haven't fully set it up yet.
I was also using Firefox (latest version) on a Windows 10 box. Then I tried Edge, then Chrome. All the same. Download speed was clocking 952 Mbps at the time. I have several Linux distros in a virtual environment and tried a few of them. It was the same (I was making sure it wasn't my main pc). Sometimes, I could get right in, other I couldn't. Some of the time the pages would become unresponsive and I started getting confirmations for clicking on "like".

I was also using Firefox (latest version) on a Windows 10 box. Then I tried Edge, then Chrome. All the same. Download speed was clocking 952 Mbps at the time. I have several Linux distros in a virtual environment and tried a few of them. It was the same (I was making sure it wasn't my main pc). Sometimes, I could get right in, other I couldn't. Some of the time the pages would become unresponsive and I started getting confirmations for clicking on "like".
"...started getting confirmations for clicking on "like".

Yep, I got one of those about 30 minutes ago.

You know, sometimes I wonder if these slowdowns could be related to the amount of people using the internet more (working from home, kids out of school, people searching the net for news on virus, etc), the IPs may be throttling the download speed for areas using a lot of bandwidth. Just a thought :unsure:

You know, sometimes I wonder if these slowdowns could be related to the amount of people using the internet more (working from home, kids out of school, people searching the net for news on virus, etc), the IPs may be throttling the download speed for areas using a lot of bandwidth. Just a thought :unsure:
Certainly a possibility. You being an IT guy would have a handle on that knowledge. Reminds me of everyone doing their Christmas shopping on Black Friday. I don't seem to be hitting a snag with any other site though. I even tried a continuous ping and didn't see anything dropping.

Back