testtest

Shipping and Receiving Gun Parts and Accessories

Maybe FedEx isn't requiring the shippers to declare the package contents and they are working off the honor system. I've never had to divulge to a shipping company a packages contents.

FedEx can speculate the every item from an online seller meets their new requirements or more than likely FedEx knows that by putting the new firearms shipping policy message out there that it will appease the psycho extremist anti 2a groups but in reality it will be business as usual.
in the past, when i was shipping at the UPS store? i'd just say, "machine parts".

The last time I ordered ammunition online was from Sig,
“almost 2 years ago” and if memory serves me I was told when placing the order that adult signature was required, when the box was delivered I got a knock on my door, when I opened it the package was left with no FedEx driver in sight. I’m glad I was home.

Ever since Covid (and for some long before), ammo deliveries from many online retailers have been asking for signatures, stated at time of sale. However, only once in 2 years has a driver actually asked me for a signature, all other deliveries were left on my porch. It has been a pain, making sure I'm home, then the driver ends up NOT getting a signature. It has been very inconsistent...although most online sources tell you up front that a signature will be required. When it becomes an issue, I'll have my packages delivered to my branch office. I don't remember any ammo ever coming via USPS...

I buy 90% of my ammo online in case quantities...

Ever since Covid (and for some long before), ammo deliveries from many online retailers have been asking for signatures, stated at time of sale. However, only once in 2 years has a driver actually asked me for a signature, all other deliveries were left on my porch. It has been a pain, making sure I'm home, then the driver ends up NOT getting a signature. It has been very inconsistent...although most online sources tell you up front that a signature will be required. When it becomes an issue, I'll have my packages delivered to my branch office. I don't remember any ammo ever coming via USPS...

I buy 90% of my ammo online in case quantities...
I got $300 worth shoved in my mailbox last week.

Received 500 rounds of .308 today shipped Fedex Ground....required a signature (wife was home fortunately).

First ammo delivery requiring a signature in quite a while...Will be shipping to my branch office going forward.

Received 500 rounds of .308 today shipped Fedex Ground....required a signature (wife was home fortunately).

First ammo delivery requiring a signature in quite a while...Will be shipping to my branch office going forward.
weird........ I believe it was last thursday, I received 2 cartons of 560 rds of 7.62 from Outdoor Limited via Fedex, no signature needed

I ship to work just so my wife doesnt know how much ammo I truly burn in a month anyway 😜😜
BA7D6084-2372-4B43-A9EE-194F9850116E.gif

I just had FedEx deliver a couple magazines from GrabAGun about an hour to my home when I was getting a haircut. They left the package on my porch. Is it just SIG?

Back