testtest

Shocking

This is interesting. I struggled through his garbage and then left a comment at the bottom of the page.
No cussing or anything. But I did say he ranked as kindergarten and his PHD meant Piled Higher and Deeper.
Now it did say that my comments would have to be reviewed, but apparently, I didn't make the cut. They aren't there today. :rolleyes:

I have read other articles penned by this joker, and they lined up closely with the one posted. Only he who's biscuit isn't baked would self proclaim to be "the real most interesting man in the world." Buffoon.
What do you have against Biscuit dough?
Ed LAPORTA.
Thats a name to remember. What an @$$ hat. I'm sure he deep down thinks he is a PHD. Let me tell you something little Eddy. When the poo hits the fan I would rather have a 1st grader that has been there and done that than your "High school shooting champions". I hate people like this as much as I do liberals. At least liberals don't pretend to be on my side, and they will walk right up and stab you in the front.

This is interesting. I struggled through his garbage and then left a comment at the bottom of the page.
No cussing or anything. But I did say he ranked as kindergarten and his PHD meant Piled Higher and Deeper.
Now it did say that my comments would have to be reviewed, but apparently, I didn't make the cut. They aren't there today. :rolleyes:
don't feel so badly about it...

way toooo many times i make comments on Yahoo about a story, and i get josted off as well........

only to go back another time and politely tell the Yahoo libtard, woke aholes, to eff off........

How surprising that a gun writer wrote this:

"Sometimes, I think there should be a Ph.D. available for the shooting disciplines, as there are in other areas of study. Certainly, there is as much — if not more — information concerning firearms and associated disciplines to warrant it. Beginners would be first graders and the sad truth is that 90% of today’s gun enthusiasts would be at elementary school grade levels 1–6.

High school would be comprised of high-level military operators, top professional instructors, and shooting champions… with some professional dangerous-game hunters thrown in. College level would be some highline writers, collectors, and gunsmiths. A handful of Ph.D.’s would be reserved for those few who have mastered most of the main areas of the subject. I suspect accreditation would go a long way to eliminating the self-proclaimed internet experts. The ones who don’t know how much they don’t know, and that’s a kind way of putting it."

What a F'in D-bag. High level military operators are high school and gun writers are college? :rolleyes:

Jeff Cooper

Mine is on there. Under an alias. I'm sure you would notice it. Left it about the time I posted this and it's on there this morning.

Hmmm.... I made it through my working years just fine with no college whatsoever. No loans either!!!! Retired at 60 on a big lake, all paid for.
There are people who went to college, then there's college boys {and girls}, for whom if it ain't in a book, it can't be real!!!!
I was a manager for over 18 years, and I learned that experience beats all. The most valuable stuff cannot be taught, it has to be learned. If I have to explain, you wouldn't understsnd.

Hmmm.... I made it through my working years just fine with no college whatsoever. No loans either!!!! Retired at 60 on a big lake, all paid for.
There are people who went to college, then there's college boys {and girls}, for whom if it ain't in a book, it can't be real!!!!
I was a manager for over 18 years, and I learned that experience beats all. The most valuable stuff cannot be taught, it has to be learned. If I have to explain, you wouldn't understsnd.

I am probably looking at this thing the wrong way. College educated does not mean smart. Especially these days. It also doesn't mean productive or high earning. Many people have college degrees in African studies, basketweaving or some useless art degree. In that sense maybe gun writers are the college level.

The words ‘common sense’ is an outlook that’s not common at all !! Ur right about experience being the best teacher & like Bassbob said, just cuz ur well-versed in a subject doesn’t always qualify you to be an expert !! My experience taught me that the minute I/someone thinks they have it dialed in perfectly is riiiiight about the time they screw it up - badly !! A humble mindset & a willingness to be taught is a good way to live.

Ever been to a judo or wrestling or shooting match or any other tournament ? There will always be someone faster, stronger, smarter etc. Watch & learn from others rather than being .. a Laporta clown

me as well, over 40 years as a trucker, been nearly everywhere in the USA and up in Canada.

learnt from the ground up, with only a HS edumacashun.

before that an auto-mechanic/manager, of a crew of 6 people.

dealt with customers, time frames, ETA's, parts, labor, inventory costs, made appointments, delivered early ALL the times, and even arranged extra drop off's before the due dates. (both careers)

didn't matter the career it was, i did it all from the ground up. learnt form some of the best, and learnt on my own feet.

went to apply for a dispatchers job, LOOOONG before i retired, and was asked..

Q: "do you have a college degree"?
A: "no, i got more experience from the ground up"

"we cannot hire you, we only hire college people for dispatching"

me:...."how da hell does a college moron know how to deal with truckers, customers, times, places better than a REAL trucker would"..??

them:...."we only hire college people"

that standard answer was from some of the largest LTL/TL trucking companies

Yellow, R+L, Estes, Old Dominion, Overnite, New Penn...and even smaller outfits in New England..

college morons that don't even know what a truck is, or how to deal with REAL truckers

funny too in a way....some of those companies..??

are out of business..!!!!!

Back