testtest

shooting range in GA situation

What a senseless tragedy, I’m sick to my stomach with what’s going on in the world today.
i and we can only speculate...was it a robbery gone wrong?

a murder-suicide..???

a shooter at the range that "lost it", shot every one, then took off..??

i'd suspect that there are camera's all over that place, and if not, why not..???

well the video camera/recorder was also taken.

i hope a nearby business or resident had a camera.

for me, this is why i am a huge advocate for cameras on every street corner.

if you ain't breaking the law you got nothing to worry about.

and once you are off your property, you have no privacy concerns, you are out in public

Sounds like they were victims of organized gang activity. Such groups have been robbing gun shop all over the country.
Gun stores in NH have been getting broken into pretty frequently this past year. The police caught a guy in Boston Massachusetts about a month ago with quite a few firearms from a local store in my area.

Definitely an organized crime ring of some sort considering the frequency of these break-ins and robberies.

well then, a robbery gone bad.

i hope the SWAT team makes swiss cheese outta them....why waste time arresting and jailing and putting them on trial..??
Yeah.

Because cops just just be executioners. No need for evidence, or a trial…just let the cops kill whoever they think is guilty. It’s not like we have a Constitution or anything…

The jack-booted mindset of some people. SMDH.

A time frame of approximately 1 hour. That's a small window (in my mind) to move 40 weapons and find/take a hard drive without leaving a single fingerprint. I'm thinking law enforcement has a short list. I hope that they do.
I hope those involved are found. Thoughts are with the family.

Yeah.

Because cops just just be executioners. No need for evidence, or a trial…just let the cops kill whoever they think is guilty. It’s not like we have a Constitution or anything…

so.....waste time arresting them..??

they have already demonstrated/proven they are killers, most likely cold blooded ones at that.

they deserve to be coddled, and gently tossed into jail, given bail, and maybe a short prison time?

what happened to the rights of the innocent victims they killed in cold blood?

why couldn't the criminals have just tied up the people, lock them in room and leave with the goods.>??

me thinks you favor civil rights of the thugs, more than you do the victims...

now, I'M SMDH.......

they have already demonstrated/proven they are killers, most likely cold blooded ones at that.

they deserve to be coddled, and gently tossed into jail, given bail, and maybe a short prison time?

why couldn't the criminals have just tied up the people, lock them in room and leave with the goods.>??

now, I'M SMDH.......

I favor the concept of inalienable rights.

You obviously don’t, and would obviously prefer living in a police state.

Hi,

It seems the suspect(s) have cased the joint well enough to know the security layout, the personnel on premises, their schedules, etc. It was well-planned. I'll wager the gang has moved on to another county or state to continue this madness.

Chances are, if the perps are caught and cornered they will not go quietly. Despite the attitudes of some people regarding crime, if the bad guys resist with lethal force I'll find it no great loss if they end up being well ventilated by the local authorities.

The attitude of "blaming society" instead of blaming the criminal has caused this terrifically tragic upsurge in violent crime all across the country. There is no longer punishment. There is no longer a deterrent. Soon there will no longer be a civil society.

Lord have mercy on us all.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

now, I'M SMDH.......
Regardless of the crime, our rights in this country give us the opportunity to a fair trial.

Yeah.

I think the disconnect is the fact that the court systems are busying themselves these days with coddling thugs. That much is true and is a provable fact. I certainly agree that if these suspects are not shooting at cops when they are arrested, they should be brought in and given their day in court. I also believe that after they are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and sentenced to death, they should be unceremoniously executed the next day. With whatever method is convenient. Instead they will end up in prison, most likely for the rest of their lives, where they will have cable, drugs, prison sex ( of one sort or another ) and live some kind of life unlike the people they killed. And you and I will be the ones footing the bill.

Common sense would find us a middle ground here. Unfortunately common sense has disappeared.

I can’t help but wonder if this was an inside job that was planned by an employee however with the security cameras recorder being taken it will be a stretch to determine. It’s to bad the recordings were not set up to be uploaded to the cloud immediately that way footage would still be available to authorities, or maybe it was and they aren’t saying anything???

Regardless of the crime, our rights in this country give us the opportunity to a fair trial.
yes, but to cold blooded killers that might only do a percentage of thier time?

i say no. i have also been an advocate of the death penalty, and ASAP after the trial. that BS of one appeal after another, only delays what should have been done, when the swat team shows up.

Back