testtest

shooting range in GA situation

Meet the suspect
1650118687288.png

if, and i say IF he was, he certainly knew the layout, as far as the location of the dvd (or whatever was used as a recorder)

i also hope he gets whatever death penalty GA has.

he had to have help, i'm guessing tho.

I agree 110% . Some of the news stories had links to additional stories. The links went on to describe how the grandson was earning high grades and was a well put together young man. They also went on to explain how this family have been rooted in the community for generations. People say,"I've known them my whole life " The preacher spoke about how the family helped him fit in upon his arrival. These were good people, there needs to be justice. Let's hope that law enforcement does their job and prosecutes only the guilty. This would truly be a good argument for public hanging if he's convicted.
There has to be "another(s)" . As i said in previous post, too much material moved in a short window and to find the hard drive? Just too fishy.

Also, there was no mention of the "bound book" being taken. That. And the fact that they knew 40 guns had been taken, says they have a checklist of model and serial numbers. I certainly wouldn't want to be caught holding that bag.

Back