testtest

Shot Show 2021 still a go

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Good news, it looks like the 2021 Shot Show will still be held as planned. It's noted that the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) planned to be held the week before in Las Vegas, has been cancelled. Here's hoping the show can go off on schedule, and all attendees stay safe concerning the Covid-19 virus.

Yeah, and I also posted stuff I saw from Gun Talk & Classic Firearms that we’re there as well. Also great new stuff introduced at that show, and others like the NRA show and Distributors Show.
Couldn’t find your posts BET, how was it listed or was it one that got deleted when they redid the lounge

It was this thread Anni

It was this thread Anni

Thanks sir

Yeah I have been talking with @KLGunner thinking it would be cancelled. I am glad it is not, I think that this one will be the easiest one ever to get around, with a smaller crowd. Plus with the new expanded area even more great things.
I was kind of surprised it was still on as well @xdman. I guess there's still a possibility it get cancelled if things get worse, as the future of this pandemic is still an unknown. If it proceeds on schedule, here's hoping you and @KLGunner attend, stay safe (especially on range day ;)), and keep bringing us those great updates, like you did at the 2020 show.

Latest 2021 Shot Show updates from NSSF Bullet Points newsletter email.

2021 Shot Show September status update (Show is still a go). Info on registration, payment scam and more, for those planning on attending.

Back