testtest

Shot Show 2022 Thread

I keep checking all the videos every day hoping to see that Springfield has expanded the XDm Elite line to include the full size 45 and 10mm. Last day and still havent seen anything.

Is Springfield really abandoning this part of the market?

I keep checking all the videos every day hoping to see that Springfield has expanded the XDm Elite line to include the full size 45 and 10mm. Last day and still havent seen anything.

Is Springfield really abandoning this part of the market?
Springfield didn’t attend this year’s Shot Show. Any announcements from them would probably appear on here from @Mike H. First, and then subsequent video reviews right after (hopefully they’ll attend next year’s show). I’m glad I bought my SA 5.25” XDm 10mm when I did.

CkLassic Firearms on the floor Shot Show 2022, Day 3 Part 1. Booths visited: Magpul, PTR, DSArms, Arsenal, ZRO Delta, Walther, Rick Vasquez / Tech 10, Taurus / Heritage. Duration 47 minutes:

GunMagWarehouse Shot Show 2022. Link to articles informing about new Holosun products.
New Holosun WML: the P.ID, and the Holosun SCS and EPS:

GunMagWarehouse Shot Show 2022. Link to: Bushmaster BA30: a Straight-Pull AR (~Style) Rifle

Description of a Straight Pull Bolt action:

Back