testtest

Shoulder holster please

HVACDOC

Elite
Founding Member
So I am looking to get into a shoulder rig for certain situations but haven't had any experience with one in the past. I would like those of you that have to share some suggestions as to what to look for and what to avoid. Thanks in advance!

My EDC is a Uncle Mike's Vertical rig. I wanted to see how I'd like it as opposed to IWB/OWB. I had a horizontal to begin with but didn't feel comfortable with the muzzle point at people behind me.
Anyways, I love the rig and am looking for the expensive rig to replace it with.
If you are only going to use it occasionally then try the uncle mikes.
Mikes.JPG

I got a few:
Hand made leather MASC International (made in Turkey) for my DE 50AE
Leather Galico Kodiak chest rig for my 7 1/2” Ruger Super Redhawk 454 Casull with scope
Leather Bianchi for my 1911 45/10mm’s
Nylon Bianchi for my Glock G20/G21

First 2 were a bit expensive followed by the leather Bianchi. The Nylon was fairly cheap but usable.

I got a few:
Hand made leather MASC International (made in Turkey) for my DE 50AE
Leather Galico Kodiak chest rig for my 7 1/2” Ruger Super Redhawk 454 Casull with scope
Leather Bianchi for my 1911 45/10mm’s
Nylon Bianchi for my Glock G20/G21

First 2 were a bit expensive followed by the leather Bianchi. The Nylon was fairly cheap but usable.
That's why I suggested the Mike's like I have. If he doesn't like that carry doesn't have that much tied up in it. Actually though, Amazon has good return policy.....

True. And Amazon’s return policy is good (if you don’t open the DVD package 1st before returning, then you only get reimbursed 1/2 cost 🤬.
Yeah, he should start cheaper than increase if favorable. I like the way they feel, but I don’t think I’m going to carry the 50AE as an EDC 😀

True. And Amazon’s return policy is good (if you don’t open the DVD package 1st before returning, then you only get reimbursed 1/2 cost 🤬.
Yeah, he should start cheaper than increase if favorable. I like the way they feel, but I don’t think I’m going to carry the 50AE as an EDC 😀

Get a nice Golf Bag with wheels on it.... Good to go...

Thank you all for your help. I believe that I will try something less expensive as suggested to see if I like the option. I already have a box of holsters that hang out in the back of the gun closet for various reasons. There is no need to add an expensive friend for them to hang out with.

Back