testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

(y)(y) Is good knowing. Thanks!
Also, if looking at their website, many peoples concerns about magnetism effecting other things are addressed under "FAQ's" fairly well. Only thing was slightly concerned about is if wanting revolver holsters, contact was to made 1st. To me, that's no biggie. Better to be sure than be sorry.
I've had no issues with them at all. the magnetic retention keeps the handgun secure and they break in pretty quickly for leather of this quality.

New to 1911- I am switching from my CZ 75bd and 97bd for Ronin 4" 9mm and mr1911c .45

Attachments

• PXL_20211229_215327123.jpeg
    PXL_20211229_215327123.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 150
An addition and a couple of upgrades. Springfield Hellcat carried in a Crossbreed Reckoning system. Leatherman Skeletool, Boker Kalashnikov, KBar TDI, Streamlight Microstream light, and a tactical pen (brand unknown....from Springfield Armory store). Added the KBar and upgraded the light and pen. Also typically carry an inexpensive box cutter as well.

Attachments

• edc.jpg
    edc.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:
My EDC (around the homestead, at any rate) besides the usual pocket clutter is my SA milspec with the parkerized finish (I love it!) and custom grips (Says "Deus Vult" and depicts a crusader knight). I added a Pearce finger grip for ultimate control. Fits me like a glove and I have custom leather for it too. It's my go-to-church dressy EDC...

20220331_232839_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200930_111115.jpg

Back