testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

Update to the EDC. Been looking for an OTF for awhile, good quality but not $200+. Finally I came across one! Cobratech F-3. Because of the Damascus blade it was bout $125. But they got a lot of $95 dollar options that felt great and have great reviews.
I have had a Cobratec lightweight carbon fiber ---> https://cobratecknives.com/collections/lightweight/products/lightweight-carbon-fiber for exactly 3 years today. I use it every day and haven't had any issues with it.

I hope you have the same experience with yours.

The Air Force issued me this 22 years ago and I have carried it every day snce. I sharpen it often to keep a keen edge. It had a partly serrated blade but those were sharpened away long ago. I like it because it is assisted opening and the large handle fits my hand. Nothing fancy or expensive but it works for me out here on the ranch.

Attachments

• 20230827_102113.jpg
    20230827_102113.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 101
The Air Force issued me this 22 years ago and I have carried it every day snce. I sharpen it often to keep a keen edge. It had a partly serrated blade but those were sharpened away long ago. I like it because it is assisted opening and the large handle fits my hand. Nothing fancy or expensive but it works for me out here on the ranch.
Well I don't know what " THIS " is but it must be good to have lasted all these years. :)

Update to the EDC. Been looking for an OTF for awhile, good quality but not $200+. Finally I came across one! Cobratech F-3. Because of the Damascus blade it was bout $125. But they got a lot of $95 dollar options that felt great and have great reviews.
I've had this one for a while. It's not as well built as my Microtech ( and the steel is nowhere near as good), but it is loads better than the flea market $20 specials.

Finally got the angle right on this one, but it still takes a long time to sharpen.

4Z8k1dL.jpg

View attachment 42899
It's not something to brag about, but this is a good one to carry, and a good shooting gun. MC P35 Match
It's about as good as the SA-35.

Nothing at all wrong with Girsan. My edc is their 9mm Officer - great fit/balance, not fussy about diet and so easy to carry. And of course, anything that rhymes with BHP is a winner.

Attachments

• IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
Blade has been pretty reprofiled but is that a Kershaw Ken Onion folder?

Back