testtest

Show off your Every Day Carry!

The HellCat Frankenstein Holdter.

I’m the type of person who can’t sit still and I’m up doing things all day long. Until my back blew out once again. So with time on my hands a a box of holster I bring you the HellCat Frankenstein holster. I’ve always preferred a leather holster but for edc kydex is a lot more practical. So combining the two would solve this situation. For the first time I am giving a weapon mounted light a chance. So I needed a holster that would allow me to run a cheap weapon mounted light to see if I liked them or not. Amazon to the rescue for $22 I found the kydex. I had an Urban Carry holster that also had a mag carrier all made from one piece of leather. But it had dual metal belt clips. If you move the clips high enough on the holster so that it rode low enough for the gun not to print the belt clips would get in the way of your draw. And if you move the belt clips low enough the holster would ride to high out out of your jeans printing really badly. So with new profile cuts and different stitching so you could mount the kydex inside the leather holster and have the belt clips mounted in the middle of the holster it fix a lot of the Urban Carry holster problems. And it’s comfortable to wear. The pictures were taken in a hurry so they aren’t the best quality.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4198.jpeg
    IMG_4198.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4197.jpeg
    IMG_4197.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4193.jpeg
    IMG_4193.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4195.jpeg
    IMG_4195.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back
Top