Show off your Every Day Carry!

SA Hellcat, Viridian E laser & Hex Wasp optic
Works good together.

Attachments

• 20210425_124433.jpg
    20210425_124433.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 184
Nice, but what's the screwdriver for......lol
Screwdriver? Doesn't look orange to me! Oh, never mind! :) It's a # 10 torques bit driver if remember right? Just mounted red dot / took pic then. Sometimes it comes in pretty handy tightening up some loose screws, but there are however some exceptions to that though? :)

Wonder if there's left and right handed versions? Wouldn't want to use right one wrong or wrong one left? Whatever, it's Fri? Brain's fried already! Time for another screwdriver! :)

Screwdriver? Doesn't look orange to me! Oh, never mind! :) It's a # 10 torques bit driver if remember right? Just mounted red dot / took pic then. Sometimes it comes in pretty handy tightening up some loose screws, but there are however some exceptions to that though? :)

Wonder if there's left and right handed versions? Wouldn't want to use right one wrong or wrong one left? Whatever, it's Fri? Brain's fried already! Time for another screwdriver! :)
Of course there's a right and left. If you use your left hand to add the adult spirits, its a left-handed screwdriver (visa versa for righties).
The same applies for which hemisphere you live in.
Its easier to mix clockwise in the northern hemisphere (i.e. right-handed).
If you pour with the left and stir in the northern hemisphere, its an "ambidextrous".

As you can probably tell, I have given this much contemplation and field research to confirm my hypothesis.

I have also found that just going straight to Bourbon whisky and skipping the ice eliminates all the questions.
If you drink enough, you will need both hands to pour.

Of course there's a right and left. If you use your left hand to add the adult spirits, its a left-handed screwdriver (visa versa for righties).
The same applies for which hemisphere you live in.
Its easier to mix clockwise in the northern hemisphere (i.e. right-handed).
If you pour with the left and stir in the northern hemisphere, its an "ambidextrous".

As you can probably tell, I have given this much contemplation and field research to confirm my hypothesis.

I have also found that just going straight to Bourbon whisky and skipping the ice eliminates all the questions.
If you drink enough, you will need both hands to pour.
Finally some common sense! :)

Here is a good site to compare side by side.
Thanks for sharing StillLearning:
That's a good site for figuring some things out when not having actual comparables right in front of someone!
Trying out beforehand different fitment for guns, holsters, optics and lasers for example?

Back