testtest

Show off your GLOCK

Everyone should own a large Box-O-Glocks
IMG_4947.JPG

I've accumulated a few Glocks over the years. They are all completely stock, except for the addition of Glock Night Sights. I could post pictures, but they would look exactly like the first 100 results you would get if you Googled "Glock (insert model number)". I've customized a few of my revolvers and long guns, but I just couldn't get into customizing Glocks.

I used Glocks for work because of their anvil-like reliability and ability to take punishment. I never developed any more personal attachment to them than I would any other appliance or tool. They are excellent pistols, but customizing one of my Glocks would make about as much sense to me as customizing my toaster.

I've accumulated a few Glocks over the years. They are all completely stock, except for the addition of Glock Night Sights. I could post pictures, but they would look exactly like the first 100 results you would get if you Googled "Glock (insert model number)". I've customized a few of my revolvers and long guns, but I just couldn't get into customizing Glocks.

I used Glocks for work because of their anvil-like reliability and ability to take punishment. I never developed any more personal attachment to them than I would any other appliance or tool. They are excellent pistols, but customizing one of my Glocks would make about as much sense to me as customizing my toaster.
If your toaster has more than 1 setting then it's customized! Just sayin'?

^ I *_really_* love the Glock 18. First time (and so far sadly my only time) with it was at the courtesy of the regional Glock rep. at the Costa Ludus HE01/02 class at the Southington Hunt club in the summer of 2012. It was durable, reliable (the rep. offered anyone and everyone at the class to come shoot it - and it chewed through multiple standard-capacity magazines as well as happy-sticks alike, with the rep. pausing only momentarily every six or so mags to pour a bottle of water on the gun to keep it cool), and surprisingly controllable.

It's definitely always a top contender in my "if I can only have one dream gun" category.

Back