testtest

Sig 320 goes off during arrest by it self

To quote a friend:
How come its always LEO with this instance ?
If it happened all the time, would not a gun range have video.
Tens of Thousands of people have Sig 320’s, yet no gun range has a video of a 320 going off in the range, shooting bay or otherwise unintentional….

Sooo… I think in all these instances, the trigger was struck. Can you say without a reasonable doubt - 100% certain- that the leg/foot didn't come in contact ?

It's also interesting to me that there are a lot of shooters using the P320 for competition, and they arguably holster and unholster more than anyone, and yet....

I didn't see the recall for the FN 509c MRD that I own (will need to look for it), but did see that my FNS 9 was recalled, as my serial number was one that matched the recall. 🤦‍♂️

My bad, memory is not what it used to be.

To quote a friend:
Tens of Thousands of people have Sig 320’s, yet no gun range has a video of a 320 going off in the range, shooting bay or otherwise unintentional….

Sooo… I think in all these instances, the trigger was struck. Can you say without a reasonable doubt - 100% certain- that the leg/foot didn't come in contact ?
Ok, guess I’ll get rid of all my Sig pistol and go back to Glock…….😳😳😳😳

The Armed Forces, LEO’s and other agency have a lot of discharges. Like a lot.
Reason there are classifications of discharges on how they occur.

Folks just want to keep beating the Sig horse.

Find a 100% conclusive video that shows zero potential for the gun being struck by something.
Doesnt exist.
In every video evidence, there is something that could interfere with the trigger .. even this video..
even with a safariland

Enjoy that Glock Leg
Let’s not get carried away. Get one of those holsters that lets you carry on both hips. You can have a Glock on one and an Sig on the other. If if you want to look like a total bada$$ you can hang a FN509 off your third leg.
Ok, joke guys…..just kidding, boy I need to keep my trap shut from now on

You know your sarcasm meter is broken on a friday night 🤣🤣
We were giving you 💩

Big boy pants are in the drawer … 😉😂😝
hF9048F9B

My bad, memory is not what it used to be.
Maybe not David. I never got a recall notice for my FNS 9 even though I registered it. I just came across the recall notice when I was looking at their website. I think I may have heard of issues with the 509, but thought it might me the new ones that they talked about when they announced the 545 and 510. I bought my 509c in February of 2020 and although registered, I wouldn't be surprised it they slipped in a recall on that as well. I need to call them for a label on the FNS, so I'll ask on the 509 at that time.

To quote a friend:

It looked pretty clear to me. Awfully coincidental that it happened just as the guy's leg was in very close proximity to the gun isn't it.

We have been Glocks since 2002 but the big hole for the WMLs is why we switched from the 6xxx to 7xxx Safariland holsters. Even with the honking tlr1 or x300, you can’t get a finger into the trigger

Back