testtest

SIG Bankrupt?

Sad to hear, but when they had issues with there P320 pistols, and basically denied to let customers know, then don’t do a recall, and there P365 had issues, and there not made here, it does catch up sooner or later.

I am glad it was not Springfield Armory going bankrupt while I own an older sig P226 9MM & P220 .45 ACP they now are safe queen and are not used much so no worries about replacement parts. What about their big contract with the U.S. Military? I think the U.S. Military may have backed a loser and failed to investigate the Companies Financial status. Could it be that they went broke because of their 365 compact failures and lack of sales of the 365? I guess the Springfield Armory s little HellCat 9mm is top Dog in the 9mm micro-compact fight now. :unsure: 🔫 🔫 🔫 🔫

I am glad it was not Springfield Armory going bankrupt while I own an older sig P226 9MM & P220 .45 ACP they now are safe queen and are not used much so no worries about replacement parts. What about their big contract with the U.S. Military? I think the U.S. Military may have backed a loser and failed to investigate the Companies Financial status. Could it be that they went broke because of their 365 compact failures and lack of sales of the 365? I guess the Springfield Armory s little HellCat 9mm is top Dog in the 9mm micro-compact fight now. :unsure: 🔫 🔫 🔫 🔫
The Hellcat absolutely supercedes the 365. The demand for both in a side by side comparison by far favor the Hellcat.

The Hellcat absolutely supercedes the 365. The demand for both in a side by side comparison by far favor the Hellcat.
My Son had one 365 and it jammed shut and you could not cycle the slide not once sending it back for repair but 3 times so he traded it in on a SIG 2022 and has had not one problem with it, He since has purchased a HellCat 9mm and loves it. I think the Springfield Armory Hellcat in my opinion is the KING of all the Micro Compact 9MM Pistols and will be for some time to come. I like my HellCat so much I am wanting to buy the Flat Dark Earth FDE version as soon as I can find one.

Back