testtest

Sig mags, might fit Canik

Just buy a Sig gun and ditch the Canik 🤪🤪🤪🤪
209BEA97-3615-4E5A-9453-6DFBC51810E8.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lots of all metal Sigs in the line up

The Legion series are all metal: 226, 220, 320 X5, etc ….

Not all Sigs are plastic wonders. Lots of great Heavy Metal pistols available.

Ah…..correction here, the P320 X-5 legion is a polymer infused with tungsten…..not a metal frame….it’s still a polymer frame……
14F9F49F-F286-4C4B-8D98-9D488432A9B6.png

it pained me to do it, it really, really pained me, then the cash hit my hand, and all was better again.

had the danged magazines in 10 rounds been available, and had i not had to solve the puzzle of making that Sig 226 magazine work, i'd have kept that Canik.

they really are great guns out of the box.

but i sicken and tire of all this nonsense of supply issues, back orders, and just plain nonexistent parts availability.

it's like ordering a pizza with extra cheese on it, and they tell you, you just can't have extra, cuz another customer wants cheese too...

well screw THAT customer, it's me..me...me...that's important......
I hear you Old_Me. Currently I'm in a bit of a cash crunch so I've slowed my "collecting" down a bit. Yeah, magazine and parts availability are scarce with these Caniks, hopefully that will improve (according to the Canik Rep I saw speak (via video) at Shot Show 2022). You gottas do what you gottas do though :LOL:

I hear you Old_Me. Currently I'm in a bit of a cash crunch so I've slowed my "collecting" down a bit. Yeah, magazine and parts availability are scarce with these Caniks, hopefully that will improve (according to the Canik Rep I saw speak (via video) at Shot Show 2022). You gottas do what you gottas do though :LOL:
thing is though, before this METE, i had a TP9SF....and same issue, of no parts available....

you cannot make upgrades, or replace parts, when nothing is available.

if they hadn't learnt that by now, i highly doubt they ever will, and that's bad, as Caniks are great guns.

but unlike a Glock or any 1911, where parts stores are on every street corner, like a CVS or dunkin donuts, Canik i feel is not going to be making too many friends, but end up with a lot of @KillerFord1977 's.........

thing is though, before this METE, i had a TP9SF....and same issue, of no parts available....

you cannot make upgrades, or replace parts, when nothing is available.

if they hadn't learnt that by now, i highly doubt they ever will, and that's bad, as Caniks are great guns.

but unlike a Glock or any 1911, where parts stores are on every street corner, like a CVS or dunkin donuts, Canik i feel is not going to be making too many friends, but end up with a lot of @KillerFord1977 's.........
Meh, @KillerFord1977 has daily nightmares of the evil Canik terminators chasing him. They don't sleep, don't look at Sigs, and will never rest until they catch him. He can't even escape riding in that "Killer Ford" of his :LOL::LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

as i have mentioned in another posting, my state reduced us to 10 round mags. (a lawsuit has been filed in the US Supreme court)

as it stands, i needed 10 round mags for my Canik METE SFx.

at the range, it was noted that Sig 226 mags fit this model Canik, and it was demonstrated.

So off to Sig's website and i ordered up 10 rd mags.

they just arrived, they insert and lock into place (even with the magwell), they hold back the slide, and eject.

this is a Sig website picture

View attachment 29651

i go to the range on this coming Monday to try them out.

will these mags fit all Caniks...??

i don't know but the part number for the Canik 10 rd mag is.....MA549, and quite a few other Caniks, use that same mag as well...

they are kinda pricey, at nearly $50 each, and right now, the mag websites i usually buy from..??

are out of stock.
You can always buy another Canik to get more mags. lol

Attachments

• IMG_20220322_130507075_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20220322_130507075_HDR~2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20220322_140331080_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220322_140331080_HDR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Jus
as i have mentioned in another posting, my state reduced us to 10 round mags. (a lawsuit has been filed in the US Supreme court)

as it stands, i needed 10 round mags for my Canik METE SFx.

at the range, it was noted that Sig 226 mags fit this model Canik, and it was demonstrated.

So off to Sig's website and i ordered up 10 rd mags.

they just arrived, they insert and lock into place (even with the magwell), they hold back the slide, and eject.

this is a Sig website picture

View attachment 29651

i go to the range on this coming Monday to try them out.

will these mags fit all Caniks...??

i don't know but the part number for the Canik 10 rd mag is.....MA549, and quite a few other Caniks, use that same mag as well...

they are kinda pricey, at nearly $50 each, and right now, the mag websites i usually buy from..??

are out of stock.
Just checked the Canik USA website. They have 10 round magazines in stock for $35. These fit the Mete and the SFX.

Jus

Just checked the Canik USA website. They have 10 round magazines in stock for $35. These fit the Mete and the SFX.

NOOOOooo it's out of stock.............and you have to subscribe for when they come in.......and i'll not be buying any more Caniks.

other guns made in Turkey, yes, like the Girsan brand. at least they have parts available, as well as magazines.

$34.99 MSRP
Subscribe to back in stock notification

Back