testtest

Sights for FPC?

mikep

Professional
So, I finally saved up enough nickels and dimes and bought myself a S&W FPC! I should pick it up later this week.
I’ve wanted a pistol caliber carbine for a while now and thought about a Sub2k, the Ruger PCC, and some lesser known ones. When Smith came out with the FPC I got serious about it since the mags are interchangeable with my M&P9. I’ve shot them a number of times and really liked the way it shot and felt.
Now I’m thinking about sights. I may put a Vortex SPARC II rds on but definitely want back up sights as well.
I don’t have an AR so i haven’t really had to think much about back up sights. I see the Magpul BUIS Gen3 sights are pretty popular, reasonably priced and get decent reviews.
Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Ultradyne C2

Thanks. I like the idea if the aperture front sight. I have a target rifle with one.

Interested in what the gen 3 keltec sub 2k is going to be about. Was thinking multiple magazine compatibility, and maybe a rotating barrel like the suppressed one, so you can keep the optics mounted.

So, I finally saved up enough nickels and dimes and bought myself a S&W FPC! I should pick it up later this week.
I’ve wanted a pistol caliber carbine for a while now and thought about a Sub2k, the Ruger PCC, and some lesser known ones. When Smith came out with the FPC I got serious about it since the mags are interchangeable with my M&P9. I’ve shot them a number of times and really liked the way it shot and felt.
Now I’m thinking about sights. I may put a Vortex SPARC II rds on but definitely want back up sights as well.
I don’t have an AR so i haven’t really had to think much about back up sights. I see the Magpul BUIS Gen3 sights are pretty popular, reasonably priced and get decent reviews.
Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
The SPARC II rocks on my KelTec S2K. I mounted it using an elevated Magpul mount, allowing me to use the factory iron sights. Another option would be to mount iron sights (or a Red Dot) using a set of 45-degree mounts.

I think one of them has already liked the post. I got 4 not counting yourself.

@HansGruber
@KillerFord1977
@BET7
@Belt Fed
I probably have 4 as well, though BF and Bet7 rarely if ever goad me into actually buying anything, though they both tempt me by proxy on the daily.

You, @Talyn and @10mmLife and @TEXASforLIFE have put holes in my wife's budget big enough to drive a tank through.

Okay, so I have 5. Herr Gruber certainly deserves all the blame for my HK fetish, though you have certainly been his little helper haven't you. I sure as hell blame the SK on you.

I probably have 4 as well, though BF and Bet7 rarely if ever goad me into actually buying anything, though they both tempt me by proxy on the daily.

You, @Talyn and @10mmLife and @TEXASforLIFE have put holes in my wife's budget big enough to drive a tank through.

Okay, so I have 5. Herr Gruber certainly deserves all the blame for my HK fetish, though you have certainly been his little helper haven't you. I sure as hell blame the SK on you.
Well I tried with the HK SP5s and Benelli M1014, with no success, 😞🤷‍♂️, but I’ll keep trying 😉

I tried to catch @BET7 but every time i post a pic of a new gun, he shows ten of em in all colors. so i go away with my tailed tucked. lol

But you H&K enablers got me buying their guns again. hadn't bought an H&K since the early 80's and danged if'n it don't take two hands to operate one of them. :ROFLMAO:

Now i ain't namin no names but they are @HansGruber and @Bassbob, Now i think that @SimonRL and @KillerFord1977 might be to blame for the one coming next week.

Well I tried with the HK SP5s and Benelli M1014, with no success, 😞🤷‍♂️, but I’ll keep trying 😉
Well don't count the M4 or the SP5 out yet. It's just that the M4 I want never seems to be around when I have the money and I blow through that $hit like it's on fire in my pocket. And the MP5 is going to take an inheritance or something to pull off. I have no doubt they will happen eventually.

The thing about you is you are just an overall mentor. When you want a gun you just go buy it. How I wish I could get away with that.

I tried to catch @BET7 but every time i post a pic of a new gun, he shows ten of em in all colors. so i go away with my tailed tucked. lol

But you H&K enablers got me buying their guns again. hadn't bought an H&K since the early 80's and danged if'n it don't take two hands to operate one of them. :ROFLMAO:

Now i ain't namin no names but they are @HansGruber and @Bassbob, Now i think that @SimonRL and @KillerFord1977 might be to blame for the one coming next week.
I'm not sure @BET7 can be caught. Though from day one here you blew my mind with your collection of hand of god belt fed love machines.

Now, now. We're just like Morpheus.

2ubdit.jpg

We just showed you the way...

You chose to open your wallet ;)

Maybe we should start meeting over at the HKPro forum!

Well, if I'm getting blamed for something it might as well be about purchasing guns! Whatever I caused you to buy it must've been worth it..................................................

Back