testtest

Six Months

N

nmedge

Today is the 6 month anniversary of my sisters passing. Life has been much quieter and just not as bright since she has left. I can honestly say that I miss her and wish we had more time together. I also hope that now she is happy and at peace with herself. I still find it hard to believe that she is gone.

It's hard I know. You will always miss someone you love. I miss my best friend, even go as far as picking up the phone to call, and its been 6 years. I miss my dad, every time I do some project I think of him wanting to help and it's been two years. Every time I go out hunting I think of those two.

You will always miss your sister, but, eventually you get somewhat used to missing her. But it's never quite gone...

Cherish her memory.

Today is the 6 month anniversary of my sisters passing. Life has been much quieter and just not as bright since she has left. I can honestly say that I miss her and wish we had more time together. I also hope that now she is happy and at peace with herself. I still find it hard to believe that she is gone.
As long as you have wonderful memories of your sister she will never be gone, keep her memory alive by being the positive influence in the lives of those around you and know that she believed in you and misses you also.

I miss my loved ones always

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 53
Sorry about your sister my friend. It's never easy.

In an odd coincidence today is 7 years since my house flooded and I lost everything. The 18th was the 7th anniversary of my brother's death and the 20th was the 7th anniversary of my best friend and another friend being shot to death in N. St. Louis on my truck.

April is a drag.

Bassbob, I understand about losing everything. We had a house fire 21/2 yrs ago and lost everything. Walked out with our lives though.

Oddly enough I took it all on the chin and remained calm and stoic. For my wife and daughter I suspect. I am usually the first person to fly off the handle, take everything personally and then go far out of my way to make everything a thousand times worse for everyone around me.

Oddly enough I took it all on the chin and remained calm and stoic. For my wife and daughter I suspect. I am usually the first person to fly off the handle, take everything personally and then go far out of my way to make everything a thousand times worse for everyone around me.
Understand completely.

Back