testtest

slide racker plate

Bloodknight

Master Class
Founding Member
Has anyone (besides me) installed a slide racker plate on a hellcat?. I've got arthritis and it really helps me.I installed it myself and it was a little tight, but with the proper tools it goes pretty quick. The striker locking plate is removed and replace by one with two holes tapped in it.The slide racker plate then screws into the new locking plate. Works great for me.It also comes in various colors if you want to dress it up. I got it in gold & also for the osp cover plate.

Has anyone (besides me) installed a slide racker plate on a hellcat?. I've got arthritis and it really helps me.I installed it myself and it was a little tight, but with the proper tools it goes pretty quick. The striker locking plate is removed and replace by one with two holes tapped in it.The slide racker plate then screws into the new locking plate. Works great for me.It also comes in various colors if you want to dress it up. I got it in gold & also for the osp cover plate.
i never saw one, you got a picture.>??

the only racking helper i have seen is for the Glocks.

I think the NDZ slide racker plate looks a lot better then that loop thing.You can get it in black also so it just looks like a normal part of the firearm

Attachments

• 20230509_142358.jpg
    20230509_142358.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
  • 20230509_142407.jpg
    20230509_142407.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
Not to hijack the thread, but part of the reason I picked the S&W CSX up is because it's got what they call 'EZtab' on the back of the slide. It's phenomenally easy to rack. I WISH more companies did this for smaller pistols!

You can see the little flare on the back - it provides a TON of grip surface.

12615-sw-OnWhite-3Q-Left1__03860.1667396348.1280.1280.png

Not to hijack the thread, but part of the reason I picked the S&W CSX up is because it's got what they call 'EZtab' on the back of the slide. It's phenomenally easy to rack. I WISH more companies did this for smaller pistols!

You can see the little flare on the back - it provides a TON of grip surface.

12615-sw-OnWhite-3Q-Left1__03860.1667396348.1280.1280.png
Nice firearm. I had a S&W EZ(9mm) and though the slide was easy to rack, I never liked the grip safety or overall feel of the firearm, so I got rid of it. I recently acquired a Glock 19 Gen 5. I like the front slide serrations. The Glock is not hard for me to rack the slide on(I'll be 65 in July, God willing). The slide serrations on my Beretta APX are my favorite. The NDZ slide rack helper might be something I install on the Glock 19...:)

Glock will create a new virus by adding a stipple to the grip of their next generation weapon calling it new and completely redesigned.
And Springfield will just make a copy of another manufacturers gun and say it’s an improvement, which is nothing wrong with that……..🤫🤫

Last edited:
Back