testtest

so, a limit on magazine capacity would have prevented this.???

Old_Me

Ronin
[/quote]"Investigators believe Bing was armed with one handgun and had multiple magazines.'[/quote]

i mean it "sounds" like to me, that if states ban magazine capacities to say 10 rounds, this sort of thing will never happen..???

what's to stop a loser from carrying more than 1, 10 round magazine, like this lunatic did......????

anyone believe that magazine capacity limits are the way to go..???

When at the end a gunman shoots him or herself they should just skip to the finale/exit scene/curtain call!
i am "pro-Kill" the killer on the spot.

saves the state, money in several ways for one.

i am as dead set against "life sentences" where the person get's out in what is it a third of the time spent locked up?

and that is for 1 conviction. of course one could hope that multiple killings, the killer would get double, triple the time spent, if the judge gives out the sentences consecutively, rather than concurrently.

the chance of escape too as all to real.

executions cost money, and in one state, wasn't an execution halted after the injection failed recently...??

are the survivors to suffer knowing the killer gets a "get outta execution free card"..???

so i was always for, "kill on the spot" police response.

something over there in Uvalde should have done.

once someone shows lack of respect for life, and go on a killing spree, why let that person continue to live..????

i don't believe in the defense claim, "oh my client was abused as a kid, or was bullied, or has mental issues"..

at that time of THAT person doing the killing..??

he knew dang well what HE WAS DOING....

i am "pro-Kill" the killer on the spot.

saves the state, money in several ways for one.

i am as dead set against "life sentences" where the person get's out in what is it a third of the time spent locked up?

and that is for 1 conviction. of course one could hope that multiple killings, the killer would get double, triple the time spent, if the judge gives out the sentences consecutively, rather than concurrently.

the chance of escape too as all to real.

executions cost money, and in one state, wasn't an execution halted after the injection failed recently...??

are the survivors to suffer knowing the killer gets a "get outta execution free card"..???

so i was always for, "kill on the spot" police response.

something over there in Uvalde should have done.

once someone shows lack of respect for life, and go on a killing spree, why let that person continue to live..????

i don't believe in the defense claim, "oh my client was abused as a kid, or was bullied, or has mental issues"..

at that time of THAT person doing the killing..??

he knew dang well what HE WAS DOING....
1 problem with "kill on the spot" is what if they LEOs shoot the wrong person! It has happened before!

Our judicial system is broken. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Life in prison should mean life in prison. It should also mean life in supermax.

It should also mean that if a lifer gets a terminal illness they should receive palliative care only.

That's my two cents. It was a waste of the time it took me to write it and it was a waste of the time it took you to read it. Because it isn't going to change anything.

1 problem with "kill on the spot" is what if they LEOs shootwrong person! It has happened before!
It has happened, but it is not a common outcome. Yes, mistakes happen. More often than not, the bad guys are hit more often than innocent bystanders or concealed carriers who put themselves in the position to where they are perceived as the threat and not the good guy.

It has happened, but it is not a common outcome. Yes, mistakes happen. More often than not, the bad guys are hit more often than innocent bystanders or concealed carriers who put themselves in the position to where they are perceived as the threat and not the good guy.
Ask the person that was unintentionally killed! Police roll up and draw a wrong conclusion and the do gooder gets killed before time to react safely. Would better trigger discipline save that person? YES!

{snip}

i mean it "sounds" like to me, that if states ban magazine capacities to say 10 rounds, this sort of thing will never happen..???

what's to stop a loser from carrying more than 1, 10 round magazine, like this lunatic did......????

Simple, just limit all gun owners to one magazine per gun. It's the liberal way of solving problems, more laws that feel good but don't actually accomplish anything.

"Investigators believe Bing was armed with one handgun and had multiple magazines.'[/quote]

[/QUOTE]
NO!!!!

Playing devils advocate the “possible” only way a magazine capacity limit could limit carnage would be the shooter not being proficient in mag changes ends up fumbling a reload which would give someone time to intervene and physically take the shooter down.

Our judicial system is broken. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Life in prison should mean life in prison. It should also mean life in supermax.

It should also mean that if a lifer gets a terminal illness they should receive palliative care only.

That's my two cents. It was a waste of the time it took me to write it and it was a waste of the time it took you to read it. Because it isn't going to change anything.
The powers that be , who also declare there are now only winners, not losers in every race or contest so everybody gets a participation ribbon, don't want you to have any firearms, your not responsible enough- But their 'trained' bodyguards definitely have to right to have those same weapons to protect them from us!

The twisted narrative the left was trying to push on the last two mass shootings (MS) fell apart, so now 10% Big Guy has been yelling again for bans. He’s been on an Semi-Auto rant and not mentioning anymore about the earlier politically charged assumptions or instigations. Allowing a ban on anything is leaving the door open to total firearm confiscation which is becoming the socially accepted trend in free societies being run by tyrants all over the world.

The last two MS incidents contrast to everyday violence shootings, meaning gang and drug related shootings (Chicago years total is 600 gun related murders so far today) but the local collective total isn’t reported as a chronic problem as the national newsreel does for isolated MS. And if you don’t know it, bans up the ying-yang in Cook Co IL, can’t even get a box of .22LR without a IL registry card.

A magazine of 5-10 rounds is no less dangerous than an inaccurate 30 -50 rnd. You hear of shooters or ‘alleged suspects‘ being caught with 100‘s of rounds of ammo, dozens of magazines and an assortment of firearms. What you don’t hear is the outcome of that lack of prosecution for these transgression. Always tossed out in the name of expediency and disproportionate social justice ‘tacking on‘ redundancy.
Here in Cook County IL/Chicago bond (zero $) is routinely granted for armed violence, even with repeat cases not yet adjudicated...which is another no-jail atrocity.

As long as criminals or nuts are allowed to circulate unpunished for and after their violent or violence related crimes, there will never be end or slowing of these acts.

Now pass the yams and can I get another napkin.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
**** off a lib - Be “that Uncle“

Back