testtest

so, a limit on magazine capacity would have prevented this.???

"Investigators believe Bing was armed with one handgun and had multiple magazines.'[/quote]

i mean it "sounds" like to me, that if states ban magazine capacities to say 10 rounds, this sort of thing will never happen..???

what's to stop a loser from carrying more than 1, 10 round magazine, like this lunatic did......????

anyone believe that magazine capacity limits are the way to go..???
[/QUOTE]
How dare you interject common sense and logic into this debate? 😲

Don't you understand that we need more "common sense gun control"? It's all about the children, damn you!

Ask the person that was unintentionally killed! Police roll up and draw a wrong conclusion and the do gooder gets killed before time to react safely. Would better trigger discipline save that person? YES!I
I understand what you are saying. However, it is up to us as concealed carriers to understand the proper procedures to follow when LEO rolls up. Such as the CC that stopped a shooter, only to be shot when he picked up that shooter's AR15, and had it in his hands when LEO came on the scene. They were looking for a shooter with a rifle, he fit the description due to his fatal mistake of picking up said rifle. It is our responsibility as concealed carriers to use common sense and good judgement when involved in a self defense situation. Law Enforcement is not perfect, they are human and make mistakes in judgement. Especially coming onto a scene with a shooter and not having all the information on who is the good guy or bad guy.

I understand what you are saying. However, it is up to us as concealed carriers to understand the proper procedures to follow when LEO rolls up. Such as the CC that stopped a shooter, only to be shot when he picked up that shooter's AR15, and had it in his hands when LEO came on the scene. They were looking for a shooter with a rifle, he fit the description due to his fatal mistake of picking up said rifle. It is our responsibility as concealed carriers to use common sense and good judgement when involved in a self defense situation. Law Enforcement is not perfect, they are human and make mistakes in judgement. Especially coming onto a scene with a shooter and not having all the information on who is the good guy or bad guy.
What moron would pick up a perps weapon after perp is incopacitated/detained/dead. At least I would stand on it.

How dare you interject common sense and logic into this debate? 😲

Don't you understand that we need more "common sense gun control"? It's all about the children, damn you!

:ROFLMAO:
sadly, there is no "common sense", in any common sense gun control....

it's all about controlling the law abiding citizens, who actually obey the laws, over the mass population of the law breakers.

those are "too many" to control, where as we are in the minority......so more easier to control

sorta like when i was a trucker, we were a vey, very small minority of road users, over the tens of millions of "Joe & Joan Public", which that massive amount of numbers are not easy to control, over say about 5 million truckers.....

If a 10 round mag limit were enacted, in order to have the number of rounds I feel are adequate and reasonable to defend myself and my family, the number of mags I'd be forced to carry would increase the number of rounds to between 4 and 8 for my EDC's in order to be compliant. I don't, for one minute, believe the criminals, thugs, and gang bangers would comply with the limit in any case.

If a 10 round mag limit were enacted, in order to have the number of rounds I feel are adequate and reasonable to defend myself and my family, the number of mags I'd be forced to carry would increase the number of rounds to between 4 and 8 for my EDC's in order to be compliant. I don't, for one minute, believe the criminals, thugs, and gang bangers would comply with the limit in any case.
As with any artificial limit. Criminals don't abide by the law.

This whole concept is to incrementally advance the gun restriction and confiscation agenda.

In addition to my previous comments, here’s a link to a recent “sentencing” here in Chicago. Summary of the Facts are;
- two years from the arrest and final disposition
- previous firearms offenses
- outstanding out of state warrant
- shoots at pursuing police
- body cam and surveillance video evidence
- possessed extended 30rd magazine (and cocaine)
- reduced charge from Attempt murder to Discharging a firearm
- No Red Flag, No FOID charge, No Extended Magazine charges

Disgusting is not only the dropping of more serious charges and light sentencing, but the lack of spine, shame or rebuke by the prosecutors, judge, the mayor, the local media and the majority of the Safe-T-Act passing legislators.

Back