testtest

So you thought you could register your braced pistol for free ?

Although I really enjoyed the SA Edge Pistol I owned I’m so glad I traded that in for the Emissary and although I’ve moved on from that handgun as well,
no regrets.
If I would say I had any regrets about getting rid of all my AR platform rifles it would be the first one I bought, the SA second generation Saint AR Rifle. Oh well.

Great video thanks for sharing @Bassbob

To avoid creating another 💩 storm I’m going to refrain from reading the article and commenting on Bump stocks.
1674488157208.jpeg

I don't know why this reminds me of this, but do ya'll remember that reporter that shot an AR for the first time and came back with all the crazy stuff like gave him ptsd, i don't remember what all he said now and even his name, but it was funny as all get out. the best part was all the people giving him hell over it. even small children talked about him. it was so bad i think he retracted all of it. i laughed my butt off reading what that pansy said. :ROFLMAO:

ATF doesn’t send attorneys to Shot Show, they send desk clerks, parroting desk clerks. These are not field agents. They are versed in the rule, the process and able to articulate on behalf of the Administration.

I’m sure in those 88 days the 4473 files have already been sorted and regional lists have been compiled. Make no mistake about it. Might take considerable manpower and some time to knock on all those doors. Any benefit for those that live on the south end of the block if the authorities come up from the north? Just asking for a friend.
Detach the brace. Either toss it or relocate it separate altogether from the receiver like a cabinet downstairs vs the safe upstairs. Don’t treat any arm brace like a classified file.

It’s so far still allowable to disengage arm braces, but again the 88 Day registration expired or is disassembly going to need a permission or intent to comply?
Open one door from outside doesn’t mean “one door” thats on the inside. Open doors allow intrusion. An arm brace in plain view by any means, is probable cause to further search.

Volunteering entry is not a wise option, with that comes a slew of ‘what else’ is or can be presented in plain view (Its called The Maralago) not limited are local jurisdiction laws - which most big cities would be willing defer to federal prosecution for the brownie points. So don’t expect a barren AR pistol to be the only thing being eyeballed.

It will be up to the legal scholars and courts as the argument is further played out whether ‘commonly, historically available“ will apply to gun parts, particularly when these parts were once accepted and no jurisprudence has ever equated them to actual overall criminal misuse. They use potentiality as a catch all. We dither back to rules and legislation and which came first, a ban or a law and which has precedence.
The objective is to keep sticking it to the law abiding and create logjams the court for political purposes.

Based on all that’s been applied to the MSR so far, I think banning any geometrically structured steel alloyed barrel might be the next wacky infringement.

Back