testtest

Some serious R&D @ the XDMAN Skunk works

xdman

Self appointed Chief Armorer
Staff member
Might be working on a collaboration for something cool.

C4BF27E2-3979-4D8A-9F35-3AC9EF8595C5.jpeg

The 30mm red dot looks out of place on it IMO.

For something that small a much smaller red dot sight would look better, be lighter weight & less bulky.

I suggest a Sig Romeo 5.

My .02

A sig on a SAINT?.......scandalous.

Functional utility is always better that brand-loyalty, especially since SA doesn't make a red dot.

I only put/keep my 30mms on my older toys.

All my builds are "mutts" with the most functional parts/components from several manufacturers.

Last edited:
Functional utility is always better that brand-loyalty, especially since SA doesn't make a red dot.

I only put/keep my 30mms on my older toys.

All my builds are "mutts" with the most functional parts/components from several manufacturers.

I own too many guns to be monogamous To any one company.
The Aimpoint if my favorite red dot, thats why I have 7 of them. After that then I own 3 EOTechs, 2 ACOG’s, An RMR, Shield, a Swampfox. Last week I got a deal on two Sig Tread Romeo 5’s, they were free with the purchase of AR’s from the distributor so I kept them. I have an SRO on back order from the distributor that was going to live on the PDW permanently When ever they get back in stock.

I own too many guns to be monogamous To any one company.
The Aimpoint if my favorite red dot, thats why I have 7 of them. After that then I own 3 EOTechs, 2 ACOG’s, An RMR, Shield, a Swampfox. Last week I got a deal on two Sig Tread Romeo 5’s, they were free with the purchase of AR’s from the distributor so I kept them. I have an SRO on back order from the distributor that was going to live on the PDW permanently When ever they get back in stock.

I have almost as many Aimpoints and still have them dialed in on second-tier stuff due to their size. They are bomb-proof but the tech is making them a little old fashioned.

My Aimpoint PRO is like having a Grand National on my rifle. Kicks a$$ but is the size of a sherman tank, sleek, and outdated .

(you young whippersnappers can google a Grand National now... Buick, not the horse race 😉)

Back