testtest

Special Edition Burnt Bronze Hellcat Pro

Color options on a gun have never been a selling point for me. I've not fired a Hellcat, as I purchased my P365 a good year+ before the Hellcat was released. I've been happy with the SIG, so changing guns for one more round is a why bother for me (considering I carried a 7 + 1 for nearly 25 years.

0ne thing I've noticed in Low Light Drills, is that I have a harder time picking up the sights in the two stainless finished guns I own, compared to my blued or melonited/ceracoated guns. I've not tried any guns in the lighter colors, but it's a question I would have about lighter finishes. Neither OD or Ranger Green give me problems with their BUIS, as both of my ARs are ceracoated RG.
I haven't tried FDE to see if it's an issue in Low light.
Has anyone else noted similar issues with light colored finishes?

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Special Edition Burnt Bronze Hellcat Pro” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/special-edition-burnt-bronze-hellcat-pro/.

I've never seen or held a Hellcat Pro in person. In fact I don't think it is appealing at all. However, I cannot stop looking at the lines of this pistol, the angels, shape, proportions and not think to myself. WOW, They did it! Springfield armory has made the perfect pistol. I know this statement will be met with funny looks. For me, it's like looking at a train wreck in motion. I can't look away, I don't even like the looks of the HCP, but I know in my minds eye if I hold and shoot this gun there will be none better. Please realize I'm speaking of off the shelf EDC pistols. It's just my gut feeling and opinion. No more, no less, and it's bugging the hell out of me.

I've never seen or held a Hellcat Pro in person. In fact I don't think it is appealing at all. However, I cannot stop looking at the lines of this pistol, the angels, shape, proportions and not think to myself. WOW, They did it! Springfield armory has made the perfect pistol. I know this statement will be met with funny looks. For me, it's like looking at a train wreck in motion. I can't look away, I don't even like the looks of the HCP, but I know in my minds eye if I hold and shoot this gun there will be none better. Please realize I'm speaking of off the shelf EDC pistols. It's just my gut feeling and opinion. No more, no less, and it's bugging the hell out of me.
It is a fantastic EDC pistol. You don't have to get the burnt bronze or any other fancy color. The all black is fantastic. Carrying 15+1 in a pistol that has yet to have any failures (using many different brands of ammo) gives me great confidence, especially with a 2nd 15 round mag in my pocket and 3 more mags if need be.

be86a141-95de-40ef-9352-3514aef96fa9.jpg

Back