testtest

Springer Precision-Hard To Contact?

Is it odd that they do not talk on the telephone? I am getting an XD 45 and wanted to talk to someone about the cost and the time involved of some specific improvements. Yes, I have emailed them on their form on their website.

New Trigger; magazine release, bar sto or Kart barrel; new sights, perhaps a few others. Was going to let them do it depending up their schedule or bring parts back to Texas. Just wanted a conversation.

trigger, 20 minutes
sights, 20-30 minutes
mag release/catch 5-10 minutes
barrel fitting 30 minutes on a good or lucky day

Depends on how knowledgeable and tool on hand for the jobs to make time less. Make sure you have some way to mark the barrel on contact points and keep square.

Can’t recall if it was Springer or Powder River that were a such small businesses that customer interaction wasn’t always prompt due to being busy. Hope they get back to you, seems like good offerings for the basic XD Series which I also have and considered upgrades.
fyi -

Can’t recall if it was Springer or Powder River that were a such small businesses that customer interaction wasn’t always prompt due to being busy. Hope they get back to you, seems like good offerings for the basic XD Series which I also have and considered upgrades.
fyi -
I'll let you know if I hear from them.

Back