testtest

Springfield Gotta give em Big thumbs up

Randy_Mac

Elite
I bought a S.A. garrison a month or so ago ? I was having a little operator error problems. annihilator and Keystone19250 got me squared away and come to find out the factory mag was messed up. Started show deep scratches and the bullets ,when I hit the mag release 3 or 4 dropped out. the two above mentioned told me to call Springfield CS and tell them. I really don't care for using the phone much so I emailed Springfield CS told them the deal with the mag this was yesterday and today I got a email back they are sending me a new one . Thanks guy and thanks Springfield CS

I bought a S.A. garrison a month or so ago ? I was having a little operator error problems. annihilator and Keystone19250 got me squared away and come to find out the factory mag was messed up. Started show deep scratches and the bullets ,when I hit the mag release 3 or 4 dropped out. the two above mentioned told me to call Springfield CS and tell them. I really don't care for using the phone much so I emailed Springfield CS told them the deal with the mag this was yesterday and today I got a email back they are sending me a new one . Thanks guy and thanks Springfield CS
Your welcome, glad that worked out for you, 99.9% of the forum members are great people who will do all they can to help. A word of caution @10mmLife and @BET7 are still trying to get new members to join a chicken coop Ponzi scheme, be careful they are dastardly.

Your welcome, glad that worked out for you, 99.9% of the forum members are great people who will do all they can to help. A word of caution @10mmLife and @BET7 are still trying to get new members to join a chicken coop Ponzi scheme, be careful they are dastardly.
And here I refrained from stating to Randy, that I thought all Keystone and @Annihilator were good for was setting up Geese and Minion farms. :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Lol thank you keystone I have been keeping my eye on 10mm and I been kinda watching you keystone🤔 lol thanks again

No you need to find the thread
“Picking Up Chicks” and read through the post to understand. 😂😂😂
294BF089-567F-462C-ACB6-BCF78852F2E8.gif

They did the same for me on my 1911 sent me a new mag good cs

Get yourself some Wilson Combat 47D or ETM magazines.

They’re a little spendy—but worth it.

Back