testtest

Springfield Hellcat Extractor Spring Pin

I was messing with my backplate looking at options to customize the backplate on my Hellcat OSP and the extractor spring came flying out when my hand slipped and I have lost the Extractor Spring Pin but have the spring and the spring plate...
So my question is do I actually need the extractor spring pin or can I shoot the hellcat without it?
And if I do have to have it for self defense use where so I get a new one??

I was messing with my backplate looking at options to customize the backplate on my Hellcat OSP and the extractor spring came flying out when my hand slipped and I have lost the Extractor Spring Pin but have the spring and the spring plate...
So my question is do I actually need the extractor spring pin or can I shoot the hellcat without it?
Call Springfield customer service. They should be able to get you what you need. I called them once for a mistake on an order I made. They were very nice and sent be the correct item with no hassle at all.

1st off, Welcome to the forum Nickleo0430!

I wouldn't use handgun as is either until it's fixed. Yes, you need the part.
- Contacting SA Customer Service by phone is likely best option as mentioned above, they're good people.

Back