testtest

Springfield Saint Victor Peq Mounting

So I recently got a Peq-15 for my Springfield saint Victor and I’d like to mount it on the top but the top of the hand guard is smooth, is there anyway I can mount the Peq on the top without buying a whole new hand guard? I’ve looked into parts similar to the 45 degree angle picatinny rails and thought about mounting them the reverse way so the rail would be on top but I’m not sure if any of those would work since the top of my hand guard slightly raises up rather than being flat, if someone knows about any part or accessory’s that I’m missing and could point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it. Also, here’s what the rifle looks like if anyone is having a hard time imagining it.
2C2F12AD-BA8D-4E7E-9BD1-21A25A01A992.jpeg

Not the answer you wanted but maybe just get the Edge handguard if you want to keep things Springfield.
STE916556B_RA.jpg

I’m in a similar situation. I installed an LPVO on mine, and it forced me to remove the rear iron sight to make it fit due to the small amount of real estate there.

This is my first AR and I’m a little disappointed about this, but I’m glad it’s really only a small lesson compared to some others I’m sure I’ll be learning in the future. And it’s not like I ever expect to need the back up sights, but you never know, and when SHTF isn’t the time to be looking for alternatives. So I’m hoping to maybe find some smaller add on rail pieces that can straddle the top and give me a small extension.

But there is “so much” out there a newbie can quickly get overwhelmed by choices, so maybe one of you “seasoned” folks can give us a hand.

Back