testtest

Springfield Stingy With Spare Parts?

Said no guy ever.
šŸ˜
Weā€™re fixers by nature.
Them not wanting ā€œ qualified individualsā€ working on Their products is a Cheap excuse.
Springs and others smalls can be handled by the owner. As a firearms owner you should be capable of changing out certain things as they wear.
If you own an AR I would hope youā€™re already doing some of this.
Maybe my expectations are to highā€¦ but I still change my own oil.
Springfield will sell you RSA, as for parts, some do need slight fitting, not all are drop in like on a Glock, on any revolver, all needs fitting, and you need the proper tools for some of these not many invest in gunsmith tools, files, stones and such, just saying.

Why isn't Springfield supporting their products by selling spare parts and components?

Beretta, Glock, Kahr, Sig, and many other manufactures sell spare factory OEM RSA, springs, extractors, firing pins, so on and so forth without an issue. They typically will have an expanded parts diagram of a gun or pistol, and then will sell basically every part except for the actual gun (frame/chassis) itself.

If I would have realized a head of time that Springfield was simular or worse than Taurus in this respect, I would not have just chose to invest in the Hellcat platform or over the P365. I would have not purchased any of their products actually.
Did you ever web search "spare parts for springfield hellcat"? Admittedly, a lot of what's out there are upgrades/mods, but if you look hard enough, I think you can find what you are looking for.

Said no guy ever.
šŸ˜
Them not wanting ā€œ qualified individualsā€ working on Their products is a Cheap excuse.
Springs and others smalls can be handled by the owner. As a firearms owner you should be capable of changing out certain things as they wear.
For the most part yes (we) are fixers by nature, I am very handy with household stuff including plumbing and most electrical stuff as well as working on my truck and although I spent 20 years making firearms I am NOT a gunsmith and I donā€™t care if itā€™s a spring the gun is going back to SA for repair. I know my limitations. Also I havenā€™t changed the oil in any of my vehicles in probably 15 or more years. Iā€™m done crawling on the ground to do something someone else can do on a lift.

Said no guy ever.
šŸ˜
Thats what keeps repair shops in business! Trust me I worked for LGS for years and seen some of the good old boys repairs. Just saying.

Back