testtest

Springfield Waypoint in 6.5 PRC

This rifle is hard to find anywhere. I see the 6.5 Creedmoor everywhere but have NEVER seen this rifle on any site for sale. Why? Are they not making a lot of them? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks to all who reply.

Ed

Well the Waypoints are built to order, for example we had a customer want a 6.5 PRC and we were able to get one. That one rifle is all the largest distributor had for the whole country. I have a 6.5 Creedmore on order but I was told it will take some time. But I also ordered all the bells and whistles which makes it even more of a unicorn. I was also told that stock will be getting better as we head into fall.

Well the Waypoints are built to order, for example we had a customer want a 6.5 PRC and we were able to get one. That one rifle is all the largest distributor had for the whole country. I have a 6.5 Creedmore on order but I was told it will take some time. But I also ordered all the bells and whistles which makes it even more of a unicorn. I was also told that stock will be getting better as we head into fall.
I wish we could order from the website. I am overseas at the moment and I guess I will go to my FFL when I get back and see what they can do.

Handled a Waypoint at a local dealer this morning. It’s a nice rifle, it is.

However…if I was to drop that coin on a new bolt action…I’m gonna get a Sig Cross.

Lightweight & compact. Really slick rifle.

Rethink your choice, you might not be able too get ammo! You might have a new gun that's you've haven't been able to shoot for a long, long, long time? Ammo for that puppy is going too cost you a kidney?

Rethink your choice, you might not be able too get ammo! You might have a new gun that's you've haven't been able to shoot for a long, long, long time? Ammo for that puppy is going too cost you a kidney?
While I like the 6.5’s….other than my 6.5x55 Mauser, I’m done with them. I’m sticking with .308 for now on.

If I can get the brass I'm good to go! And the primers also! Bullets and powder are easy finds, well easier?
Not in my area…

And with the GWOT winding down, hopefully there’ll be surplus 7.62x51 coming down the pipe in the next year or so…or even components…

Really In Alabama 6.5 was everywhere and never went out of stock. 308/270/30-30/300wm was gone. 6.5 was about the only thing that was reliable.

Really In Alabama 6.5 was everywhere and never went out of stock. 308/270/30-30/300wm was gone. 6.5 was about the only thing that was reliable.
I don't know where the person lives, so it was just a suggestion. I haven't seen any 6.5prc ammo, but have seen little 26cal in other chambers.

Back