testtest

Springfield XD-M Line of Pistols

My XD-M Elites are some of my favorite range guns. I'm not into the optics and suppressors that are popular with the kids these days, so my XD-M Elites are my fanciest guns. IMO the non-flashy XD-M's cover all of the basics (grip, capacity, controls, accuracy, etc.) as well as most of the high-end custom shops. They are my ideal guns to shoot simply for the joy and challenge of shooting (at least they are when ammo is available).

Good overview of the XD-M line. As a relatively new owner of an Elite Tactical OSP model, I am very happy with it. With all respect to @wmg1299 (y) I guess I'm one of those "kids" since I mounted an optic (actually removed the Leupold DP Pro and replaced it with a Hex Dragonfly!) and am enduring the long wait for Uncle Sam to approve my suppressor application.

p.s. our oldest is over 30 now, so not really a kid myself ;)

I have owned several XD-M's to include a couple of the Elite versions, the one I regret getting rid of is the Elite OSP model which I intend on getting one again in the future. I do think one place Springfield is dropping the ball is with Optics, they should have this available for all there models at this point. I really don't think any brand has an excuse not to be doing this right out of the box anymore.

I have owned several XD-M's to include a couple of the Elite versions, the one I regret getting rid of is the Elite OSP model which I intend on getting one again in the future. I do think one place Springfield is dropping the ball is with Optics, they should have this available for all there models at this point. I really don't think any brand has an excuse not to be doing this right out of the box anymore.
I agree. There is no reason that all of the Elite models shouldn’t have been optics ready, especially the 3.8” version. In this day and age it should be as common as having the pistol come with sights.

Good overview of the XD-M line. As a relatively new owner of an Elite Tactical OSP model, I am very happy with it. With all respect to @wmg1299 (y) I guess I'm one of those "kids" since I mounted an optic (actually removed the Leupold DP Pro and replaced it with a Hex Dragonfly!) and am enduring the long wait for Uncle Sam to approve my suppressor application.

p.s. our oldest is over 30 now, so not really a kid myself ;)
You'll get your fourth or fifth stimulus check before you get that application approved.:ROFLMAO:

Back