testtest

Springfieldgunsusa.com

I'm so angry.. I ended up getting taken or $1725 because I was in the middle of a few things not thinking clearly and wanted a waypoint and they had it and I didn't !@#$%^!%^ use my brain. now I'm trying to figure out recourse which there probably isn't any. Report to IC3 (will go nowhere), talk to my bank to see if they have anything they can do. this is the ONLY site on the web that calls this website https://springfieldgunsusa.com/ out. and I work in a field where I deal with dummies getting scammed all the time. I'm MUCH more upset about being hoodwinked than the $1725. ARRRGHHHH

almost would like to organize a big campaign of people who go on that site and order tons of **** and just have him scurrying around trying to get money.

no movement from any of the reports i've filed site is still up and every time i go there i get more disgusted at myself for falling for it it's absolute **** with red flags galore god damn my eyes!

He just saved me 1500 -- almost pulled the proverbial trigger on an AR10, but decided at the last second to google their domain name for reviews... that Raniersec almost got me too. Getting dangerous out there.
Definitely beware of scam sites using well established business names in their domain name to appear legit.

There's quite a few manufacturers that do not sell directly to the public and the scammers have used this to their advantage for people looking to buy direct and stumble on the only site from a particular manufacturer that appears legit.

It's always good to do your own research on an online store before diving too deep.

There's plenty of members on this forum that do not mind helping others out and guiding them in the right direction to the known legit sites.

Welcome aboard and I'm glad to hear you didn't get ripped off.

I'm so angry.. I ended up getting taken or $1725 because I was in the middle of a few things not thinking clearly and wanted a waypoint and they had it and I didn't !@#$%^!%^ use my brain. now I'm trying to figure out recourse which there probably isn't any. Report to IC3 (will go nowhere), talk to my bank to see if they have anything they can do. this is the ONLY site on the web that calls this website https://springfieldgunsusa.com/ out. and I work in a field where I deal with dummies getting scammed all the time. I'm MUCH more upset about being hoodwinked than the $1725. ARRRGHHHH
Any luck on recovery?

It still astounds me how often people get taken by these sites. There are so many of them that Walther actually lists them on their ads. And you guessed it walthergunusa.com is one of them. There is one of these for virtually every gun brand. The thing that really sucks for the people that get taken by these sites is that there is always something not legit feeling about them that typically turns up within 5 minutes of checking them out. If they have every gun in stock that you’ve ever drooled over, they’re probably a scam. If they push you toward Zelle or some other alternate pay source that is effectively paying them cash, they’re probably a scam. If they won’t take a credit card they’re probably a scam. If they aren’t known legitimate sellers like Primary Arms, Sportsmens Outdoor Superstore, Buds Guns, Kentucky Gun Co, Grabagun, Omaha Outdoors double and triple check them out. I’m an instant gratification guy myself and the vast majority of my guns have been bought online, but I am surprisingly disciplined when it comes to the smell test. If it smells too good to be true, it is.

It still astounds me how often people get taken by these sites. There are so many of them that Walther actually lists them on their ads. And you guessed it walthergunusa.com is one of them. There is one of these for virtually every gun brand. The thing that really sucks for the people that get taken by these sites is that there is always something not legit feeling about them that typically turns up within 5 minutes of checking them out. If they have every gun in stock that you’ve ever drooled over, they’re probably a scam. If they push you toward Zelle or some other alternate pay source that is effectively paying them cash, they’re probably a scam. If they won’t take a credit card they’re probably a scam. If they aren’t known legitimate sellers like Primary Arms, Sportsmens Outdoor Superstore, Buds Guns, Kentucky Gun Co, Grabagun, Omaha Outdoors double and triple check them out. I’m an instant gratification guy myself and the vast majority of my guns have been bought online, but I am surprisingly disciplined when it comes to the smell test. If it smells too good to be true, it is.
@SimonRL
Go easy. He made an error. Don't make him feel worse.

@SimonRL
Go easy. He made an error. Don't make him feel worse.
I’m not lecturing, I’m just making an observation. I could go to any number of gun forums and find this very conversation on each of them. We can’t do anything for the people who got scammed, but maybe we can for the next eager purchaser who has his finger on the button thinking “that Zelle thing looks like a great idea.” Clearly, not enough folks realize how predatory the internet is.

I’m not lecturing, I’m just making an observation. I could go to any number of gun forums and find this very conversation on each of them. We can’t do anything for the people who got scammed, but maybe we can for the next eager purchaser who has his finger on the button thinking “that Zelle thing looks like a great idea.” Clearly, not enough folks realize how predatory the internet is.
Some folks aren't well versed enough in terms of online scammers. My mother in-law seems to fall for some stupid scam at least a few times a year when she thinks she's buying whatever crap it is from a site that appears legit but isn't.

Some folks aren't well versed enough in terms of online scammers. My mother in-law seems to fall for some stupid scam at least a few times a year when she thinks she's buying whatever crap it is from a site that appears legit but isn't.
My mom is scared to death to buy anything on-line. Probably because I told her there's no way she could do it without getting scammed. My parents are old school though. They pay all their bills with checks and don't even own a debit card.

My mom is scared to death to buy anything on-line. Probably because I told her there's no way she could do it without getting scammed. My parents are old school though. They pay all their bills with checks and don't even own a debit card.
Paying bills and banking the old way plus not having an online presence definitely will limit your chances of being taken especially considering most of these scammers are online and overseas.

How much 💰💵 have you made off her with these scams of yours🤔 🤫
303859C7-D83A-4476-9199-99BECD9A2E72.gif

Back