testtest

Springfieldgunsusa.com

Well folks I see this thread started some time ago. Normally I wouldn't bother adding to one that's not an open question BUT putting a new entry keeps folks up-to-date. This site (https://springfieldgunsusa.com) is still active and making money off excited victims.
Yes I'm a new one :cautious:. I don't need a lecture, I know what I did. They were the only ones selling what I "NEEDED". The wife was onboard and a recent windfall was free to spend. Less than 10 minutes after the fist pump and YES I GOT IT feeling, I knew I f^(*'d up.
I'm normally the one to stop/wake other people. I was determined to prove my local shop I could get what they said was not available. I even passed on getting from gun-broker b/c I don't know why.

Whichever group you're in, (woke up before, or suffered after) I hope this post at least give some comfort knowing your were smarter than some or not sole member of the got had group.

Well folks I see this thread started some time ago. Normally I wouldn't bother adding to one that's not an open question BUT putting a new entry keeps folks up-to-date. This site (https://springfieldgunsusa.com) is still active and making money off excited victims.
Yes I'm a new one :cautious:. I don't need a lecture, I know what I did. They were the only ones selling what I "NEEDED". The wife was onboard and a recent windfall was free to spend. Less than 10 minutes after the fist pump and YES I GOT IT feeling, I knew I f^(*'d up.
I'm normally the one to stop/wake other people. I was determined to prove my local shop I could get what they said was not available. I even passed on getting from gun-broker b/c I don't know why.

Whichever group you're in, (woke up before, or suffered after) I hope this post at least give some comfort knowing your were smarter than some or not sole member of the got had group.
That sucks sorry to hear what happened to you.

I guess the only positive to come from your experience is finding the best gun forum online so at least there's that.

Welcome from NH.

Well welcome to the forum from Kentucky and I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience, it’s unfortunate that this and other sites can’t be shut down and rest assured no one here will chastise you for falling for this 💩 and being taken. We are all here to help.

My son answered a call the other day and took a complaint from a county resident who had purchased a gun off of gun broker back in November. In this case he wired money to the tune of several grand and waited for the seller's FFL to ship it. After almost 2 months the man figured he'd been scammed and decided to report it. My son told him to report it to BATF, make a wire fraud complaint to the FBI, and contact the law enforcement agency where the seller lived. Still the odds of anything positive happening is slim. Also, members please add the colt gun store, https://coltgunstore.com/ to the growing list of scammers.

Wow, I almost bought a lever action rifle from MarlinFirearmsUSA.com, and found on Marlin website where to buy and that website was not one of them. I called the # found on that website and some guy answered, just "hello" so I told him wrong # and hung up. Then he called back to check on the my #. I blocked that #.....crooks everywhere!

There are a lot of them and I'm curious as to why the manufacturers don't go after them over IP.

hxxps://springfieldgunsusa.com
hxxps://springfieldfirearmstore.com
hxxp://coltgunstore.com
hxxp://glockgunsusa.com
hxxps://glocksguns.com
hxxps://mossberggunshop.com
hxxp://czarmory.com
hxxps://czusafirearmstore.com
hxxps://czgunstore.com
hxxps://taurusgunstore.com
hxxps://shopsigsauerarms.com
hxxps://usahenryfirearmstore.com
hxxps://stockhenryarmory.com
hxxps://winchestergunsusa.com
hxxps://shopbergaragunsusa.com
hxxp://diamondbackarmstore.com
hxxp://berettagunstore.com
hxxps://barrettfirearm.com

My son answered a call the other day and took a complaint from a county resident who had purchased a gun off of gun broker back in November. In this case he wired money to the tune of several grand and waited for the seller's FFL to ship it. After almost 2 months the man figured he'd been scammed and decided to report it. My son told him to report it to BATF, make a wire fraud complaint to the FBI, and contact the law enforcement agency where the seller lived. Still the odds of anything positive happening is slim. Also, members please add the colt gun store, https://coltgunstore.com/ to the growing list of scammers.
Would not be a bad idea to have a website with a list of all of these “supposed” gun dealers that just rip people off. Seeing the news on tv every day, I have no illusions that anyone will go after these scammers on a scale that would make any type of difference. Also, whatever information is being provided for this purchases could also be at risk.

I saw this web site and it had all the Springfield line up for sale. It even had pictures from this site as a part of it's advertising so I thought it was legit. I allegedly purchased a 911 pistol on July 29, 2021 but I have not heard anything about when the gun would be shipped. Really have not heard anything substantive about the sale or any attempt to keep me posted about the issues and how they would be addressed. Of course, they have not offered to refund my money. Only after I ordered the pistol did I notice they did not even spell Springfield correct on the website ("Sprinfield'). Stay away from these guys, they are "fake news."
The site is still up although they have fixed their name (Springfieldarmoryguns ). They list a pistol that is currently discontinued. It seems they are the only ones in the world who have it in stock. Payment is by Zelle or Cryptocurrancy only ( 15% discount ). I was pretty sure it was not legit so found this forum and joined to share my experience. Stay Far away from this site....

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried ordering from them in the last couple days on a deal that was too good to be true. They did not ask for a credit card the check out stated I would get a request from Zelle to pay and I never did. I have been emailing the Springfield arms store for a couple days with no response back from them on how to pay. Glad they did not get my money. I had a feeling the site was not 100%

I tried ordering from them in the last couple days on a deal that was too good to be true. They did not ask for a credit card the check out stated I would get a request from Zelle to pay and I never did. I have been emailing the Springfield arms store for a couple days with no response back from them on how to pay. Glad they did not get my money. I had a feeling the site was not 100%
If it sounds too good to be true it most likely is.

If you are looking for a certain model of firearm the members of this forum can possibly point you in the right direction for a legit store.

See if they are listed : https://stopgunscams.com/

If it sounds too good to be true it most likely is.

If you are looking for a certain model of firearm the members of this forum can possibly point you in the right direction for a legit store.
I was saying that to myself as I was typing it. lol. I am looking for a new or barely new 1911 .45 sa loaded model. stainless as always. I will take any recommendations you can provide. also I have seen videos on switching out the two piece full length guide rod with a gi guide rod to avoid having an Allen wrench handy. my specific question is can I use a full length guide rod like my Kimber stainless 45? it is one piece and needs no tools to disassemble. can this be done and does a full length guide rod make it more acurate and overall work better? thank you for the help. I am on my third 1911 at the moment. I can't get enough of them.

Back