testtest

Springfield’s Customer Service

Well I got my Firearm back from Springfield today, I'm happy with the turn around approx 30 days, They replaced the barrel and springs on my 1911 at no charge.

My problem is with FedX , I got an email from Springfield with an invoice of worked preformed along with tracking info from FedX.
It stated I would need to provide ID and I'm good with that after all it is a firearm, Well there was a knock at my door and the dogs went crazy, as I got to the door FedX was driving away !

I stepped out side to catch the FedX driver and tripped over a box........ The FedX driver left the box at my front door, No signature, No Adult present to accept , just my dogs, WTF!!!!!
Disappointing to think that FedX would just leave a package with out a signature especially since it was a firearm.

I called Springfield customer and advised them as to how FedX handles firearms and deliveries.

Well I got my Firearm back from Springfield today, I'm happy with the turn around approx 30 days, They replaced the barrel and springs on my 1911 at no charge.

My problem is with FedX , I got an email from Springfield with an invoice of worked preformed along with tracking info from FedX.
It stated I would need to provide ID and I'm good with that after all it is a firearm, Well there was a knock at my door and the dogs went crazy, as I got to the door FedX was driving away !

I stepped out side to catch the FedX driver and tripped over a box........ The FedX driver left the box at my front door, No signature, No Adult present to accept , just my dogs, WTF!!!!!
Disappointing to think that FedX would just leave a package with out a signature especially since it was a firearm.

I called Springfield customer and advised them as to how FedX handles firearms and deliveries.
Fedex is the worst delivery service besides the 3rd party delivery services amazon uses sometimes.

That's pathetic on FedEx part! I had a lower coming from primary arms via usps to the local ffl dealer and other non ffl items packaged separately. I go into the usps and they handed me the ffl item. Out of curiosity I opened it up an informed them it had to go too the ffl dealer. I didn't even sign for it. I called PA and informed them about the address mix up and told them I'm honest and fixed the issue on my side. They should've put the dealers address on it instead of mine.

Back