testtest

Springfield’s Customer Service

Got the second one soaking in CLP, but no replay yet, all well.
1604431510581.gif

Think since I didn’t get any reply to my last email to Springfield, I’m just going to get the springs Kimber sells for the micro 9 pistols, it’s the same flat type spring, plus you get 3 instead on 1 for just a few dollars more. Both pistols are basically the same.

Better get this thread back on topic or it might disappear. The last spring they sent has been soaking in Lucas Oil CLP now for over a week, it looks better, still not happy with CS not wanting to resolve this issue, but I think this spring will be ok, still going to get ahold of Kimber and order there micro 9 springs and use them since both guns are about identical.

Better get this thread back on topic or it might disappear. The last spring they sent has been soaking in Lucas Oil CLP now for over a week, it looks better, still not happy with CS not wanting to resolve this issue, but I think this spring will be ok, still going to get ahold of Kimber and order there micro 9 springs and use them since both guns are about identical.
I thought about egging you on with some comments, but decided against it.

Back