testtest

Springfield’s Customer Service

So, since this is a SA sight and I doubt I will purchase anymore of there firearms, it’s time for me to depart from here as I don’t think the higher ups would appreciate me.
There's no rule I've seen that requires a body to buy a certain number of SA's guns. And you're already an SA gun owner. No reason in the world for you to drop out.

And besides, we'd all miss the "Annihilator. I've come to kinda' like the little guy! (y)(y)(y)(y)

I ordered a Saint Victor on 7/10/2020. I was told by my dealer no more than a month. I realize all the manufactures are backordered. I have reached out to SA but have received no lead time communication from SA. My dealer seems to be a bit moronic as I asked if they had contacted SA for a lead time or if SA contacted them at the 90 day mark. They said no. So here I sit, over 90 days since the order was placed. No rifle and no answers.

I ordered a Saint Victor on 7/10/2020. I was told by my dealer no more than a month. I realize all the manufactures are backordered. I have reached out to SA but have received no lead time communication from SA. My dealer seems to be a bit moronic as I asked if they had contacted SA for a lead time or if SA contacted them at the 90 day mark. They said no. So here I sit, over 90 days since the order was placed. No rifle and no answers.
Covid19 mass run on guns is your answer. Not a single industry isnt having huge delays from beer, to food, to auto parts to ... etc, etc ... When demand goes from a small % to 1000%, tooling and parts supply doesnt happen in weeks, but months or more

So, since this is a SA sight and I doubt I will purchase anymore of there firearms, it’s time for me to depart from here as I don’t think the higher ups would appreciate me.

Oh you young whippersnapper ... Get that :poop: out of your head. You can't be running off like that. Why , we would durn near be beside ourselves trying to figure out who to pick on if you leave us.

Ok, took new spring out today and it’s almost as bad as the first one SA sent, not quite as rusty, but rusty nevertheless, very disappointed on this, yea, SA responded great, but to send me a spring like this again, don’t know what to say.View attachment 11380
😧🤯 That thing looks like it was dragged through 10mm's chicken coop and back again 🐓💩

Last edited:
Don't go! Keep calling relentlessly until you reach a higher up who will do the right thing. I can't believe the SA executives or the legal department would agree to the sending of an obviously defective and unsafe part.

Last edited:
Ok, took new spring out today and it’s almost as bad as the first one SA sent, not quite as rusty, but rusty nevertheless, very disappointed on this, yea, SA responded great, but to send me a spring like this again, don’t know what to say.View attachment 11380
Did some quick research. Appears to be heat treatment “scale” on the spring which is a result of the forming process under high heat. A QC issue in the production of the spring

Did some quick research. Appears to be heat treatment “scale” on the spring which is a result of the forming process under high heat. A QC issue in the production of the spring
Thanks KF, but on the first spring they sent, I soaked it in CLP, some of it came off, but what’s left is rust bumps and pitting. No way would I install it in anybody’s gun. The replacement spring they just sent me isn’t quite as bad, but it is rust.

Still, it shouldn’t have been sold/shipped, yea, it’s only a $4.50 part, that’s not the issue, one that’s in the gun looks nothing like what I was sent.
I agree. All I am pointing out is IMO it was not rust from storage or something. It was a lack of QC in the making of the spring. Which in all fairness should have been caught by SA whether it was made by them or contracted out.

Well, spring has been soaking for 24 hours now, I can wipe in down, wait a few minutes and re-apply the clp, and brown stuff still comes off onto patch, so I am soaking it again, no ideal what to do after that, didn’t get any more replies from SA CS after my response to there email. I might see if the Kimber spring will work on my gun since basically the 911 is a copy of the Micro 9.

I might see if the Kimber spring will work on my gun since basically the 911 is a copy of the Micro 9.
1603911515647.gif

Well, spring has been soaking for 24 hours now, I can wipe in down, wait a few minutes and re-apply the clp, and brown stuff still comes off onto patch, so I am soaking it again, no ideal what to do after that, didn’t get any more replies from SA CS after my response to there email. I might see if the Kimber spring will work on my gun since basically the 911 is a copy of the Micro 9.

No reason why it wouldn’t.

I would thinkit would be the same as a 1911 spring; a Colt’s gov’t Model spring will work fine in a Springfield or a Kimber, etc...

Check this firearm spring manufacturer and see if they have the size you need in stock ...

Their site to order springs:
https://www.thespringstore.com/

Check this firearm spring manufacturer and see if they have the size you need in stock ...

Their site to order springs:
https://www.thespringstore.com/
Doesn’t show any springs for SA guns, lots of information, but confusing to look for items......lol

Back