testtest

Steinel 9mm Subcompact Carry Ammo

Some of the new wonder ammo types don't always hold up in a gel test.
Price was pretty decent so I ordered a box just to see what it's like to shoot copper bullets. I mean, some of today's technological advances are either borderline total genius or total B.S. and I'll be honest, sometimes I can't tell the difference until I try it for myself. It's the same across all product types. I play guitar. Holy smokes! you should see/hear some of the amazing crap people come out with! There is a 12"X12" box you can buy that basically turns the volume of your amplifier down! Because hey, who wants to use the pesky volume knob that's built into your amp?!

If the gun shops around me open back up, and if they have it.
In CT they are allowing some stores to stay open. Just saw my Gunsmith on Tuesday and plan on seeing him again tomorrow to extract the screws holding the plate down on my Hellcat OSP. Manual said #10 TX Torx. I tried three different manufacturers Torx tools and they just wouldn't come out.

In CT they are allowing some stores to stay open. Just saw my Gunsmith on Tuesday and plan on seeing him again tomorrow to extract the screws holding the plate down on my Hellcat OSP. Manual said #10 TX Torx. I tried three different manufacturers Torx tools and they just wouldn't come out.
Yea, I live in Ohio, and our governor declared gun shops as essential businesses, but they don’t have that ammo yet.

Yea, I live in Ohio, and our governor declared gun shops as essential businesses, but they don’t have that ammo yet.
i ordered 9mm ammo 14 days ago via an online source and they had about 12 to 15 different types and flavors along with +P. Three days later and all they had were $40 dollar boxes of HST ammo. I have been getting notifications of new stock, HOWEVER, as soon as I go to get a few boxes they are all gone. They are a heavy P.D. supplier so I think whats happening are the municipalities are filling their contract requirements and scoffing up all that precious ammo.

Back