testtest

Super Bowl

Anybody interested or screw the NFL . Who’s going to watch?
not me...i would have, if the Lions got in.

but otherwise, i fear it'll be a Taylor Swift Bowl...for those of you that will be watching..??

jot down the number of times the cameras pan up to her.

then, jot down the number of times the cameras pan down to the sexy cheerleaders.....

i'll be willing to bet, you won't see too much of those cheerleaders over Taylor Swifty.

I am only interested in the Fritos and Bean Dip.

When I was assigned in South Korea in 2010 Superbowl Sunday was a gigantic day long party at the clubs that started about 5:00 am due to the time differential. The celebration and the food was epic. It just doesn't get any more American than that. You could just feel the American pride and patriotism. My South Korean counterparts thought it was an American national holiday, on par with Independence day. In a way I guess they were right.

And a couple years later along comes that Kaperprick and kneeling nonsense that sullied a fine tradition. He was insignificant but NFL failed to deal with it. It has soured so many of us to professional sports for a lifetime. Why can't athletes and celebrities stick to the game, or singing and acting? And Budweiser just make beer? It seems that those in the public eye are determined to generate hate and division.

not me...i would have, if the Lions got in.

but otherwise, i fear it'll be a Taylor Swift Bowl...for those of you that will be watching..??

jot down the number of times the cameras pan up to her.

then, jot down the number of times the cameras pan down to the sexy cheerleaders.....

i'll be willing to bet, you won't see too much of those cheerleaders over Taylor Swifty.
I suppose you could make a game out of it like in college, every time the camera points to taylor everyone has to take a drink....

I suppose you could make a game out of it like in college, every time the camera points to taylor everyone has to take a drink....
could be much worse i suppose....

like if we had to kiss the person next to us..............

could you imagine sitting next to this..???

1707400376988.png

I don't have cable tv in the rural part of South Texas I currently live in and antennas only pick up Spanish stations. (Como se dice Spanish weather girls...:))

I'm not going to pay a streaming service to watch the SB. I will probably go watch the highlights and commercials on youtube after the game is over.

I've only watched one NFL game this last season and that was only because my cousins invited me over to their house. They didn't have Bud Light, oh well...:) They did have Dos Equis, Modelo, and Tecate. I haven't had a beer in over 2 years but the Lipton Ice tea was good enough...:)

I'll probably work out or go for a bicycle ride during the Super Bowl. The streets around here finally dried up from all the tears from the Dallas Cowboy fans, hahahaha...:)

I don't have cable tv in the rural part of South Texas I currently live in and antennas only pick up Spanish stations. (Como se dice Spanish weather girls...:))

I'm not going to pay a streaming service to watch the SB. I will probably go watch the highlights and commercials on youtube after the game is over.

I've only watched one NFL game this last season and that was only because my cousins invited me over to their house. They didn't have Bud Light, oh well...:) They did have Dos Equis, Modelo, and Tecate. I haven't had a beer in over 2 years but the Lipton Ice tea was good enough...:)

I'll probably work out or go for a bicycle ride during the Super Bowl. The streets around here finally dried up from all the tears from the Dallas Cowboy fans, hahahaha...:)
I've seen many episodes of El gordo y la flaca at my in-laws among other things aired on Telemundo and Univision. Didn't understand any of it.

Back