testtest

Super Bowl

I've always been a more of basketball and boxing fan mainly because of the iconic Hall of Fame basketball players and boxers of the 70s and 80s. I've never been into the football, and that has nothing to do with politics. That said, I seriously can't stand Taylor Swift, and I am tired of hearing about her. I'm not sure why the world is obsessed with the kid. She's just another rabbit antigun, woke, far left Democrat who serial dates and then makes hit peice songs about all the men she breaks up with.

I will be keeping watch on the score and rooting for the 49ers. If the 49ers are winning, I'll watch just in enjoyment. Apparently, I am not the only one who feels this way. Seems like multiple mainstream sources have been complaining about how Conservative have suddenly become diehard 49ers fans.

Like I have said here before if I want to see something chase and run after a ball, I'll let my 10 year old rescue lab\shepherd Gracie out back and throw a tennis ball around. Personally I'd rather watch ten thousand chimpanzees defecate in their hands and clap all in sync than watch any sporting event. Just my two cents....

Like I have said here before if I want to see something chase and run after a ball, I'll let my 10 year old rescue lab\shepherd Gracie out back and throw a tennis ball around. Personally I'd rather watch ten thousand chimpanzees defecate in their hands and clap all in sync than watch any sporting event. Just my two cents....
10,000 monkey's...???

i'd settle for a kazoo player on a street corner in chicago, on a slow saturday night.

Well now that you mentioned you love to watch: "ten thousand chimpanzees defecate in their hands and clap all in sync"

In India, they have many temples to worship Holy cows, Holy Cobras, Holy Rats and there are much more than 10,000 monkeys running around everywhere :unsure: ❗

here's that kazoo player i'd like to see, on a street corner......or at my house

"mods, this is a clean video"

1707427682978.gif

Yea, it’s a clean video…..🤣🤣🤣🤣

I never understood why men liked watching other men wearing what are basically man-leggings run up and down the field tackling each other. Rugby is similar, but even they wear shorts. I also don't understand why another man has to be bent over to throw a ball between his legs to the quarterback. It's just not for me, and I don't get it. On another hand, I'd have no problems watching woman's football everyday and twice on Sunday.

1707432250446.png

I never understood why men liked watching other men wearing what are basically man-leggings run up and down the field tackling each other. Rugby is similar, but even they wear shorts. I also don't understand why another man has to be bent over to throw a ball between his legs to the quarterback. It's just not for me, and I don't get it. On another hand, I'd have no problems watching woman's football everyday and twice on Sunday.

View attachment 52125
Didn't even know it was a thing

I totally agree with the kneeling crap but I can’t stop being a 49ers fan the only way I would not watch if kaperprick was playing for the 9ners
I don't take the kneeling crap to heart like everyone else does. At the end of the day, the NFL is a business who wants maximum profits. I don't believe they care one way or another. In fact, I believe the all NFL team owners and the cooperation are hostile towards all the money and drama Kaepernick caused them. They, like most business, will sway whichever way the wind blows. The reality is, while the NFA didn't really goes along with the kneeling, and they in fact weren't happy with Kaeprnick. The NFL and the owners have Long sense blacklisted Kaepernick from being a NFL player.

I don't care if anyone like watching and I don't see anything wrong with it. If I was the CEO of the NFL or any business where my job is to increase profits, I'm not sure I would have made different decisions. I'd put the business before my personal political beliefs.

I hope your team wins. Being completely honest and not bias, what do you there chances are?

Back