testtest

Super Bowl

Should we make a bet how many times the camera will go to Swift. i know every time the game comes up on TV the conversation immediately goes to her. now don't get me wrong i'd rather look at her instead of one of them guys on the field. i might have to oil a few guns up tomorrow.

Should we make a bet how many times the camera will go to Swift. i know every time the game comes up on TV the conversation immediately goes to her. now don't get me wrong i'd rather look at her instead of one of them guys on the field. i might have to oil a few guns up tomorrow.
i mentioned that earlier.

whenever she is on, we don;t get to see those sexy cheerleaders.

why, why God do they ignore our lust for the cheerleaders, when Tay-Tay is on..????

836749-49afa6524156318dd1c8822732e347cd.data

I don't take the kneeling crap to heart like everyone else does. At the end of the day, the NFL is a business who wants maximum profits. I don't believe they care one way or another. In fact, I believe the all NFL team owners and the cooperation are hostile towards all the money and drama Kaepernick caused them. They, like most business, will sway whichever way the wind blows. The reality is, while the NFA didn't really goes along with the kneeling, and they in fact weren't happy with Kaeprnick. The NFL and the owners have Long sense blacklisted Kaepernick from being a NFL player.

I don't care if anyone like watching and I don't see anything wrong with it. If I was the CEO of the NFL or any business where my job is to increase profits, I'm not sure I would have made different decisions. I'd put the business before my personal political beliefs.

I hope your team wins. Being completely honest and not bias, what do you there chances are?
I hope their chances are pretty good Purdy needs to put the game face fast no wet ball so he should be good to go . I am ready all my niner stuff is out go niners

Well, I had been invited to a pretty sweet Super Bowl party with lots of drinks, snacks, and fun times, so I chose to go and to watch the game. Surprisingly I didn't even think of TayTay except when they did pan over to the box she was in and that was only about 5, maybe 6 times. And two of those she couldn't even be seen due to being kind of behind and covered up by others. Even after the game they only showed her and Travis being all 'Lovey-Dovey' for just a little bit after the game.

I'm beginning to think I'm hearing from a bunch of closet TayTay admirers ... yeh I said that and y'all know who you are!! ;) If she wanted to hang all over me like she does Travis, I'd be perfectly OK with that ..... at least for a little while!

Well, I had been invited to a pretty sweet Super Bowl party with lots of drinks, snacks, and fun times, so I chose to go and to watch the game. Surprisingly I didn't even think of TayTay except when they did pan over to the box she was in and that was only about 5, maybe 6 times. And two of those she couldn't even be seen due to being kind of behind and covered up by others. Even after the game they only showed her and Travis being all 'Lovey-Dovey' for just a little bit after the game.

I'm beginning to think I'm hearing from a bunch of closet TayTay admirers ... yeh I said that and y'all know who you are!! ;) If she wanted to hang all over me like she does Travis, I'd be perfectly OK with that ..... at least for a little while!
first, what would your wife say if "Tay-Tay", was hanging all over you..??

second, you do know that a "scorned woman" (our wives) will get even, with a guy, and we guys gotta watch out, as 1 call to the police for some sort of "domestic problem", can cause us to lose ALL our guns..????..that little bit after the game as you say, had better be worth it....

third, no, i did not watch ANY part of the Stupid Bowl, but on this mornings radio talk show, it was said that when she was shown on the "jumbo-tron"..???

she was BOOOOOOO-ed.......!!!!!!!!

says a lot about the general thoughts of the people there about "too much Tay-Tay".......

just saying JJ.........

sometimes, the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Who actually cares about the SB, it’s like pro wrestling, the outcome is already set, and who actually cares who Swift dates, I am so tired of this crap over her, myself, she is overrated, her music to me isn’t all that good, it’s just this younger generation that swoons over her, if it wasn't for them, nobody would even know her all that much, her country and western fame, didn’t last or go far, ok, rant over…….

Back