testtest

Supreme Court Demands New York Answer For Defying Its NYSRPA v. Bruen Ruling

Yep, officially done with UPS, FedX or I just won’t buy
USPS has been decent for me. Although Waylon sometimes doesn’t have time to deliver everything ( so he says) and I sometimes get a package a day late. I’m thinking seriously about giving that boy the old head in the pizza oven routine from Goodfellas. “ one more package arrives a day late, into the oven you go”. 😂

I have the opposite issue here, UPS does fine, FedEx Always delivers my packages to my neighbors house and his packages to mine. I think driver has issues reading numbers.
I solved that problem by buying the house next door.

Fed Ex is using contractors these days. I always preferred UPS over Fed Ex. My UPS guy is great. I give him birthday and Christmas presents. Nevertheless when the mothership starts slow walking my packages you become my enemy. 😂

My packages that ship via FedEx are almost always delayed in transit.
i feel your pain.

i track all my packages.

seems like FedUp always promises a particular day, then at a later time, it's the following week.

i "plan" on FedUp to screw up.

but what is most infuriating to me, and from UPS.......??

is that when i am NOT expecting packages..??

they are up and down my street, and in my hood all day long.

the day i am supposed to get a package..??

try and find ONE STINKING UPS truck and before 9 PM that day...!!!!

i have gotten many of my deliveries up to and PAST the 9 PM return to base time..!!!!!!

like what, NO ONE in my area is getting a package at all that day, like i'm the only person getting deliveries...???

Back