testtest

TAL Interviews: THE GREAT ONE, Rob Leatham

4D70EC13-7B65-4A3D-A39F-ABD1303139F4.jpeg
Weird. I read this article but didn’t see The Great One in it anywhere.

I also noticed how he's holding his pistol in the main picture. The one in the opening post. Unlike how you see cops clearing rooms on TV, with the gun out in front of them, this is how you should be holding your pistol going around corners, etc.. Thumbs together. Quick twist of the wrist and you have proper grip. And no one around the corner knocking your gun out of your hands or taking it from you. Which is irrelevant on TV because even in this day and age it is extremely rare to see a TV cop using a proper grip to begin with.

Thanks Rob for the personal history. What a great life with no regrets. What a great family to be a part of. I envy your time at Springfield as I am a fairly new comer. Great story.

Now I want to know why he regrets jumping over the fence.
Looks to me like the landing is going to hurt, looks like an odd angle. Obviously not enough to stop him though.
I want to know, too!!!!

Was it a sprained ankle or knee? worse? Or was it something more fun -and embarrassing- that would have been in the next frame?

Great interview - thanks for the write-up, @Mike H. (y)

I *_really_* want to get in as a student of The Great One, one of these days. He's on my bucket list!

The Old Man cleans up, nicely. :)

I can say, "Old Man" because I'm older than Rob by several years. ;)

Back