testtest

Thanksgiving Day TV & movies

I think a good Dallas Cowboys game would be them taking on the local top High School. Then, maybe, just maybe, it would be a good Cowboys game of equal footing.
Well the NY Giants (Yes I know they play in NJ, I'm a Giants fan), would find a way to LOSE to that H.S. team in the last 2 minutes. 🏈😡🤬 😂😂 (The entire NFC East is pitiful. Thankfully, Pittsburg is my 2nd favorite team since the Franco Harris 1972 immaculate reception ).

Well the NY Giants (Yes I know they play in NJ, I'm a Giants fan), would find a way to LOSE to that H.S. team in the last 2 minutes. 🏈😡🤬 😂😂 (The entire NFC East is pitiful. Thankfully, Pittsburg is my 2nd favorite team since the Franco Harris 1972 immaculate reception ).
I have been a Giants fan for many...many moons.....knew there was something good about you.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have been a Giants fan for many...many moons.....knew there was something good about you.....🤣🤣🤣🤣
Since I was of 8 years of age and now I'm 65. I can thank my Father for turning the TV channel to CBS (while I was watching cartoons), to watch Pat Summerall and Tom Brookshire (or sometimes listening to Bob Sheppard), call the game.
I'm also a Notre Dame fan because of Dad too. ;)

The Ohio State Buckeyes....here.....
My Dad almost went to Michigan, so he (and I), liked them after ND. The Ohio St. Michigan rivalry was/is great (but especially during the Bo Schembechler, Woody Hayes match ups. Loved when Woody ran up to the camera guy after Michigan stopped Ohio St. on 4th and goal, and clocked him. All you saw on the TV camera, was Woody as he stormed the camera guy, followed by several seconds of the TV picture looking up into the sky 😂 😂 )

My Dad almost went to Michigan, so he (and I), liked them after ND. The Ohio St. Michigan rivalry was/is great (but especially during the Bo Schembechler, Woody Hayes match ups. Loved when Woody ran up to the camera guy after Michigan stopped Ohio St. on 4th and goal, and clocked him. All you saw on the TV camera, was Woody as he stormed the camera guy, followed by several seconds of the TV picture looking up into the sky 😂 😂 )
Remember that quite well..😬

I think a good Dallas Cowboys game would be them taking on the local top High School. Then, maybe, just maybe, it would be a good Cowboys game of equal footing.
I hate going through and correcting people on spelling I really do!!!!! But by chance did you mean to say Dallas CryGirls instead of Dallas Cowboys? Just wanted to keep it grammatically correct!!!!!

Back