testtest

The 10 Gets 10 Stars, Follow Up!

Nevadasun

Operator
Not sure if you recall my first post, "XDm Elite 10mm 4.5 barrel, YOUR THOUGHTS", but thought I would make a follow up post. Apparently, this gun want's to shoot. After a through cleaning and lube, it was off to the range. I put approx. 240rnds. down the pipe, which included two different types of range ammo and one 25rnd. box of PMC 175gr. hollow points. It ate everything that was chambered, zero issues, zero problems. Windage was perfect and elevation was about 2" high at 7 and 10yrds. This tells me, the factory installed sights may be 25yd. sights; I'm not sure, however.
Have to admit, It took a little getting used to. At about 60rnds. I began to settle down and started to get a feel for this powerhouse. What a fun piece of hardware to shoot.
Three more magazines and an optic plate are on the way. Surprised at how quickly Springfield got these orders out. Next month I'll order the Holosun 507c GR ACSS Vulcan. I prefer the chevron and the green lighting; I see green better. I have two of these on other handguns, they seem to work well for me.
As things progress, maybe I post some more about this handgun.
DSC_1763.JPGa.JPG

Not sure if you recall my first post, "XDm Elite 10mm 4.5 barrel, YOUR THOUGHTS", but thought I would make a follow up post. Apparently, this gun want's to shoot. After a through cleaning and lube, it was off to the range. I put approx. 240rnds. down the pipe, which included two different types of range ammo and one 25rnd. box of PMC 175gr. hollow points. It ate everything that was chambered, zero issues, zero problems. Windage was perfect and elevation was about 2" high at 7 and 10yrds. This tells me, the factory installed sights may be 25yd. sights; I'm not sure, however.
Have to admit, It took a little getting used to. At about 60rnds. I began to settle down and started to get a feel for this powerhouse. What a fun piece of hardware to shoot.
Three more magazines and an optic plate are on the way. Surprised at how quickly Springfield got these orders out. Next month I'll order the Holosun 507c GR ACSS Vulcan. I prefer the chevron and the green lighting; I see green better. I have two of these on other handguns, they seem to work well for me.
As things progress, maybe I post some more about this handgun.View attachment 35290
That’s totally awesome, I’m glad that worked out for you although I had no doubt. Enjoy that beast.

Waiting to get my slide back from Warranty Repair. Shot one magazine and went inside to remove the optic and promptly stripped the Torx screws holding the plate on. I have 200 rds of Magtech 180 gr waiting to burn. Glad yours is humming right along. (y)

Waiting to get my slide back from Warranty Repair. Shot one magazine and went inside to remove the optic and promptly stripped the Torx screws holding the plate on. I have 200 rds of Magtech 180 gr waiting to burn. Glad yours is humming right along. (y)
Sorry to hear that. Next month I'll be installing my Holosun optic. What your describing happened to to me with this SIG, only the "screw sheared" after about 550rnds. Quick turn around by SIG, put a C&H optic plate on and so far zero issues.
DSC_1567.JPGa.JPG

Back