testtest

The 1911’s Little Brother

@Annihilator - read there were some issues with with the 380...you have any issues with your 9mm 911?
None yet, just got it few weeks ago, shoots great, I left a review in the guns thread on it.

I have the .380 Alpha Nitride and the 9mm Nitride. Both are excellent guns, but the .380 did require about 200 rounds of break-in before it ran reliably. This wasn't a big deal when I bought it in early 2019, but could easily be a deal-breaker now that .380 ammo has tripled in price (if you can even find it). I called Springfield after having so many issues during the first 100 rounds, and they offered to have the gun sent to them for repair, but the person I spoke with mentioned that FTE/FTF was common during the break-in period. The 9mm ran flawlessly right out of the box with both FMJ and JHP. I'm hoping that Springfield has worked out the bugs with the .380 911, and would like to hear how they have worked for recent buyers.

I had the 911 .380 and it ran just fine but I gave it to my son and bought the Sig 938 as my EDC with a TR-6 on it with light and laser and love shooting it.

Nice. Forgot I read that already. Good stuff. I been trying to find one for the past few days. I may have to go online.
Try Hyatty Gun store, this is where I purchased mines from, came in 2days, had mines for a week now.

Try Hyatty Gun store, this is where I purchased mines from, came in 2days, had mines for a week now.

Thank you @djalford1985. You made my decision for me, and I just placed an order through Hyatt gun store for a 911. They were actually only charging MSRP versus everyone else racking it up.

Sad part is, I had bought twice before over the last 24 hours. SA 911 - tried processing online, and bombed out at the end and said no inventory. Found a great deal for a Sig P938, ordered....then a few hours ago “sorry due to unprecedented demand” canceled.

Hope this one works out!

Thank you again.

Thank you @djalford1985. You made my decision for me, and I just placed an order through Hyatt gun store for a 911. They were actually only charging MSRP versus everyone else racking it up.

Sad part is, I had bought twice before over the last 24 hours. SA 911 - tried processing online, and bombed out at the end and said no inventory. Found a great deal for a Sig P938, ordered....then a few hours ago “sorry due to unprecedented demand” canceled.

Hope this one works out!

Thank you again.
I originally wanted a SIG P938 but couldn't find one so I settled for the 911 9mn, I purchased the nitride with the Houge Grips since it was the cheaper one, end up getting some custom grips however, Hyatt is pretty good with Shipping, I got mines in 2 days. Their inventory is real time also, it will work out for you this time around.
16008089116147374561764923673191.jpg

Sig 938

Northwest Armory in Scottsdale

I got mine at Bass Pro shops
I had no luck here in Georgia locally or online, but the 911 has performed flawlessly for me so I'm satisfied, also the mags are much cheaper than Sig's so that's a plus as well, all around I think I made the right choice for me.

I know I bought 4 911 mags. They work perfect on the 938

I bought 1 938 mag 6 round for carry
I wish SA will make an 8 rd mag like the Kimber Micro 9, I actually purchased one and it worked but there is noticeable gap between the extension and handle.

I originally wanted a SIG P938 but couldn't find one so I settled for the 911 9mn, I purchased the nitride with the Houge Grips since it was the cheaper one, end up getting some custom grips however, Hyatt is pretty good with Shipping, I got mines in 2 days. Their inventory is real time also, it will work out for you this time around. View attachment 10370

Nice grip. I got the cheaper one, and that is literally the exact desantis holster I am looking at (I have one for carry on my hellcat and love it).

How’s carrying it?

Back