testtest

"The Armory Life" Fall 2022 Issue

• Wow
Reactions:Annihilator and 10mmLife

you guys seem....confused..?????

i get, i look, i might read, then i toss.........

any thing in the mail, even my AARP, USCCA, Cabela's catalog, Midway USA, Natchez catalogs Cigars International catalogs, the daily newspaper, my bank statements, ........

like what's the confusion all about...??

Reactions:Annihilator and 10mmLife

you guys seem....confused..?????

i get, i look, i might read, then i toss.........

any thing in the mail, even my AARP, USCCA, Cabela's catalog, Midway USA, Natchez catalogs Cigars International catalogs, the daily newspaper, my bank statements, ........

like what's the confusion all about...??
I keep my gun mags just in case they decide to ban all guns at least I can still look at gun pictures.......:):)

I keep my gun mags just in case they decide to ban all guns at least I can still look at gun pictures.......:):)
i had a rather large collection, year by year, month by month issues of Playboy, including such issues as Jimmy Carter's "lusting after women":, John Wayne's epic interview when he made "racial comments", the Swedish Bikini Team layout, and many unknown then soon to be very well known supermodels, like Elle Macpherson, Cheryl Tiegs, and i think Christie Brinkley, BUT, many of those gals were NOT nude, but in sexy clothing if i recall.

for several years, i was saving them all neatly wrapped up in plastic, the paper to preserve for the day of "high dollars" selling..

that went bust........none of them had any more value than newspaper stand prices.....

and by the way, my Mrs, never had any problems with that, she figured that would make me leave her alone....

1 by 1, they all got tossed into the garbage....and i highly doubt the garbage man found them, being all wrapped up, and then put into ordinary trash bags, where the truck with the "grab arm", scoops them up and dumps them into the truck.

and so it goes.........i get them (magazines, newspapers, famous Hawaiian sports legends (a pamphlet), and i may read them, look at the pictures, then i toss them...........

what's to keep...??

i only "hoard" important things like, guns, ammo, reloading components, and the occasional case of Snickers candy bars.

Wasn't even aware there was a 'heard copy' mag. I thought it was digital only. How/where do you get the subscription? Thanks!
From a September 6 SA press release -

"Currently, recipients of The Armory Life print magazine are selected from Springfield Armory warranty registrants. Each receive a full year’s worth (four issues) of the magazine. Individual copies are available for purchase here as well."

I just donn't see where you can sign up for a subscription to the magazine.

Back