testtest

The Every Trip Range Gun.

Grayfox

Custom
Do you have a gun that seems to go along on almost every trip to the range? No matter what your purpose, no matter what else you will be shooting. This one just seems to constantly find its way into the range bag.

For me its my S&W Model 18-3. This particular gun was set up by a previous owner with a red ramp front sight, a smooth faced trigger and a wonderful trigger job. I added a set of Uncle Mike's combat grips and its pretty much a twin for most of my DA defensive revolvers. This is the gun that taught me how to shoot a DA revolver. It goes to the range almost every time I do and I always shoot at least 50 rounds through it almost exclusively in DA mode. Its my favorite gun. :D

My duty weapon a Glock model 22 always goes with. My dept. issued it to me and will pay for any parts that need replacement if any and sometimes they even give me some ammo for practice. Only ever had to replace recoil springs and a new set of Trijicons and it doesn't hurt that I'm one of our firearms instructors hence the practice ammo. Just my two cents.

Don't have ONE that goes EVERY time, but every trip, at least two of these .22 will be going--one of the revolvers, and one of the semiautos.

1700608589443.png

It's my Kimber Aegis Elite Pro .45acp and 12 magazines. It's ultra reliable and the all stainless frame/slide tame the recoil significantly. I can carry it year around.
Interesting… 12 mags of .45
Assuming 7 rds per mag ( may be more but most 1911 are 7)
= 84 rounds

I carry 84 rounds of 9mm in 4 mags (21 rounds) on the P320’s

Hmmm… less is more or more is less … 🤔🤔🤔

I own several .45’s . Just never gave thought to 84 = 12 or 84 = 4

Guess I’ll go for 4

Back