testtest

The Flu sucks

Started getting this stuff yesterday, it stinks. what's worse i had a flu shot a month ago. Thought maybe i had Covid at first. i took two of the home test and both were negative. I had covid in october 2021 before the vaccine and it kicked my backside. had that stuff for a month. went to the DR. with it and they didn't have anything to treat it with then. guy more or less told me they can't do nothing and go home. maybe you won't die with it. lol
Had Flu type A a few weeks ago.
Was worse on me than Covid

BTW- Flu, a cold & Covid can all lead to pneumonia. Actually, Covid caused more folks to get pneumonia since it (Covid) made folks more susceptible to pneumonia. Alot of folks that were listed as dying from Covid actually died from pneumonia but were listed as Covid because they tested positive.

There are pneumonia vaccinations available for the various (multiple) strains of Pneumonia.

I completed my second pneumonia vaccine series shot this fall, in addition to my annual flu shot, in prep for the winter flu & cold season.

Over 102 now.

I have pulled about every muscle in my upper back and rib cage from shakin, coughin and sneezing reall y hard. very painful and my head hurts so bad it’s makin me sick to my stomach.
2 words ever clear! You're not getting better until it becomes 1 word ;) :unsure::whistle::sneaky:🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

OR is it the other way around? Drink up and figure it out!

Over 102 now.

I have pulled about every muscle in my upper back and rib cage from shakin, coughin and sneezing reall y hard. very painful and my head hurts so bad it’s makin me sick to my stomach.
Stay in touch with your PCP to make sure he knows what’s going on.
Do everything you can to avoid getting worse. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Back