testtest

The Heckler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero

Custom
Founding Member
Ever have one of those guys that are into firearms, and seems to think he is the top dog? The guy that no matter what your skill level, he makes comments that make you a poor shooter in his eyes? The guy that no matter what gun you own, it sucks, and the only good gun is the one he owns? The guy that always has something slick to say? But yet even though he has lots to say, he really doesn't know much?

Ever have one of those guys that are into firearms, and seems to think he is the top dog? The guy that no matter what your skill level, he makes comments that make you a poor shooter in his eyes? The guy that no matter what gun you own, it sucks, and the only good gun is the one he owns? The guy that always has something slick to say? But yet even though he has lots to say, he really doesn't know much?
Haha, 10% of the people at a 3-gun match.

Worked with a guy who had been in the army , so he said . One of my co workers asked me how I liked my new Colt Combat Commander. As I started to answer , this other guy says , " Ha , I wouldn't own a .45 ! " I asked him why not and he says ... " I could go stand out there on the loading dock ( about 15 yards away ) with my army coat on and let you shoot me and it wouldn't hurt me. "

I broke out laughing and told him there was only one reason I wouldn't take him up on that idea. He says why is that ? I said because I don't want to go prison for murder. He shut up and didn't say another word.

I see these guys all the time at work in construction. Recently this guy overheard me and a friend talking about range time and he jumped into the conversation telling us he owns 3 Barrett .50bmg m107 rifles, he's an expert sniper, and he trains government agents in the ways of the gun. This is just the most recent example of the 🐃💩 he's told people on-site.

One thing for sure is I'm pretty confident this guy never owned a bar of soap. 🤢

Last edited:
I am very selective on who I have a conversation with about firearms for that very reason. Everyone seems to turn into Mel Gibson right out of a Lethal Weapon movie. The other thing I have found, if they find out you have them and have the means to shoot them (access to a range) they become your best friend.

I am very selective on who I have a conversation with about firearms for that very reason. Everyone seems to turn into Mel Gibson right out of a Lethal Weapon movie. The other thing I have found, if they find out you have them and have the means to shoot them (access to a range) they become your best friend.
That sir is true statement!

You also need to be careful letting people know you have guns in Massachusetts because of spiteful people or extreme leftist can report you without any threat using the red flag just to screw you over.

You also need to be careful letting people know you have guns in Massachusetts because of spiteful people or extreme leftist can report you without any threat using the red flag just to screw you over.
It could happen similar too a Dallas city bus accident! After the accident several people filed injury claims for being on the bus when it happened! The problem with that was the driver was the only one on there, because it was coming back from the mechanic. Are these people going too cry wolf 3 times!

That is also very true. I have told the kids to never ever mention anything gun related to friends. If that ever got back to the parents, their friends would never be allowed over the house again. All it would take here is some young mom with too much time on her hands, to twist the truth so they could use the red flag law. It crosses my mind all of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back