testtest

The Keefe Report: An Update on Remington

My first firearm purchase was a Remington 870 express super magnum 25 years ago. It was sad to see the decline from such a reputable company. Hopefully the name will be restored to represent a quality product.

Last edited:
Good article. Hopefully, RoundHill can get things sorted out.

IMO, I'd bail out of NY state due to the poor facilities there and move the folks that would want to the better facilities down south. And also, due to NY states attitude towards the firearms industry by shutting them down during this Covid period.

My .02

Last edited:
Good article. Hopefully, RoundHill can get things sorted out.

IMO, I'd bail out of NY state due to the poor facilities there and move the folks that would want to the better facilities down south. And also, due to NY states attitude towards the firearms industry by shutting them down during this Covid period.

My .02
New Hampshire would be a good fit for another gun manufacturer to open shop here. Sig & Ruger both make a lot of firearms here and there's also some smaller companies like Q who makes the Honey Badger along with a few others.

Last edited:
My first firearm purchase was a Remington 870 express super magnum 25 years ago. It was sad to see the decline from such a reputable company. Hopefully the name will be restored to represent a quality product.
I grew up hunting with a model 31 Remington pump 12Ga. I have owned several 870s ... Wingmaster 20 GA light weight , Wingmaster 12 ga , 2 870 express 12 ga.s . The last 870 express was so rough in the action and fit and finish ( not a high grade to start with but... ) I got rid of it and didn't look back.

I sure do miss the model 31 though. I hope the ba*^#@d who stole it is enjoying it! :mad::mad::mad:

Back